Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Word Association With Makros

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by defyone, Jan 14, 2002.

1. defyone

defyone Guest

defy: Wrestling.
    Makros: sweaty crotches and red underwear

defy: cigarettes
    Makros: grey death and people choking on tendrils

defy: Graffiti
    Makros: a bunch of shit on a wall and stupid kids throwing their egos around and other kids loving people who are better than them
    Makros: and mud

defy: Girls.
    Makros: females in tight black clothing at a club drinking alcohol with a shitload of makeup and smiling at some idiot guy who wants to fuck them and they are so stupid they go for it. i also think of the words "insecure, stupid, worthless, and dependant"

defy: MTV
    Makros: NAKED FUCKING IDIOTS ON A BEACH AND DICKS AND ASSES FLYING AROUND EVERYWHERE WHILE LISTENING TO TERRIBLE MUSIC THEY THINK MEANS A LOT TO THEM. I also think of America Online

defy: Bluntz.
    Makros: awesome kids smoking around a nice table and watching a movie about cars and gangs and shit. and water.

defy: Alcohol
    Makros: wooden stuctures. people about to fall on their face with their mouth open and a red face and their drool spilling out and they just look like complete shit.

defy: 12oz Prophet.
    Makros: a playground
    Makros: MY PLAYGROUND
    Makros: a playground

2. bug

bug Guest

http://www.musicgearreview.com/features/images/crack.jpg'>
    TALK DIRTY TO ME MAKROS!!!!!

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

hahaha poison. PFfFfffFfffffffffffffffffffffff

4. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

Good job on being the most pessimistic word associator in the whole world, makros. god damn, I would hate to be your psychiatrist (sp).

PruDE
    "insecure, stupid, worthless, and dependant"

5. defyone

defyone Guest

makro love all..

6. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

7. XxSugarxX

XxSugarxX Dirty Dozen Crew

8. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

makros is so fuckin lame, hes anti everything...i wonder what he does for fun besides search endlessly on the internet for images of nonsense to post on 12 oz threads....i bet hes on other forums as well and does the same lame shit

9. XxSugarxX

XxSugarxX Dirty Dozen Crew

you act like people on this board contribute something wonderful to society....at least makros doesnt bother people with shit talk like some members do:eek:

10. Daze One Million

thats true but the members that dont contribute anything gradually die off and either get banned or stop comming...this guy doesnt contribuite anything and has the most posts to date...to me its a waste of space on this site...not that space makes a big difference...but if your going to have 10k posts...or i mean 9999..at least do something graff related on here...i never see him in paper chase, trainspotting, brick slayers...i dont look at every thread so its posible hes posted some kind of graffiti related items...but seriously commin here just to post stupid pictures of nothing and pretending to be some kind of anti-christ/goth/what ever is just wak...in my opinion of coarse

11. krie

krie Guest

:lol: defy has been condemend! :lol:

12. Daze One Million

:lol: watch out zee are you asking to meet death? :lol:

13. Daze One Million

typical zee, so generous, ya hear that riot you should listen to what hes sayin, will help you in the long run :idea:

14. Daze One Million

15. Daze One Million