Word Association With Makros

Guest defyone

Guest defyone

defy: Wrestling.

Makros: sweaty crotches and red underwear

defy: cigarettes

Makros: grey death and people choking on tendrils

defy: Graffiti

Makros: a bunch of shit on a wall and stupid kids throwing their egos around and other kids loving people who are better than them

Makros: and mud

defy: Girls.

Makros: females in tight black clothing at a club drinking alcohol with a shitload of makeup and smiling at some idiot guy who wants to fuck them and they are so stupid they go for it. i also think of the words "insecure, stupid, worthless, and dependant"

defy: MTV

Makros: NAKED FUCKING IDIOTS ON A BEACH AND DICKS AND ASSES FLYING AROUND EVERYWHERE WHILE LISTENING TO TERRIBLE MUSIC THEY THINK MEANS A LOT TO THEM. I also think of America Online

defy: Bluntz.

Makros: awesome kids smoking around a nice table and watching a movie about cars and gangs and shit. and water.

defy: Alcohol

Makros: wooden stuctures. people about to fall on their face with their mouth open and a red face and their drool spilling out and they just look like complete shit.

defy: 12oz Prophet.

Makros: a playground

Makros: MY PLAYGROUND

Makros: a playground

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest got tha feva

Good job on being the most pessimistic word associator in the whole world, makros. god damn, I would hate to be your psychiatrist (sp).

PruDE

"insecure, stupid, worthless, and dependant"

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by XxSugarxX

you act like people on this board contribute something wonderful to society....at least makros doesnt bother people with shit talk like some members do:o

thats true but the members that dont contribute anything gradually die off and either get banned or stop comming...this guy doesnt contribuite anything and has the most posts to date...to me its a waste of space on this site...not that space makes a big difference...but if your going to have 10k posts...or i mean 9999..at least do something graff related on here...i never see him in paper chase, trainspotting, brick slayers...i dont look at every thread so its posible hes posted some kind of graffiti related items...but seriously commin here just to post stupid pictures of nothing and pretending to be some kind of anti-christ/goth/what ever is just wak...in my opinion of coarse

Archived