Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

wife beaters and visors

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Jul 24, 2004.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

manditory gear my roomies birthday party tonight. :lol: dudes a weirdo, but its his day, and thats what he wants. should be interesting..

2. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

you know we gotta have those flicks man..

3. bathoræ

bathoræ Member

what? no invite? haha

:D

4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

haha that's the shit.
    if i have a birthday party, i'm stealing that.

then again i have a BIG thing for pretty girls in wife beaters so...it would just be a very happy birthday to me.

5. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

6. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

cute girls in wife beaters are soooooooooo hawt.

:lol:

7. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

with no bra.

8. beardo

beardo Guest

after you dissed me like that? :crazy:

nice pilau.. please believe we've got a hot tub too. use your imagination on how that might combine with wife beaters.

9. bathoræ

bathoræ Member

:lol: It's ok. I'd just go get real sloppy drunk off of good beer, drool on myself, talk a lot of shit, and maybe pass out.... ;)

10. beardo

beardo Guest

ha
    email if you wanna roll through. im sure dude would love that i invited a stranger off the internet to his birthday party :lol:

11. bathoræ

bathoræ Member

you know he would! :D

12. beardo

beardo Guest

i promised myself i would never post any pics of my friends on this site, but this is just too good.

the birthday boy

13. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

The foam visor set it off.

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

wheres the rest of the pics? hook it up.

where you been at lately? holler at me sometime. i miss you homie.