whowouldyoukill.com

Ski Mask

this site fucking rules! but I gotta disagree with some of the results:

Degrassi:

http://www.whowouldyoukill.com/degrassi.html

Kathleen should have been #1...but steph would have been up there too, so its not so skewed. Gotta love the involved deaths that some people come up with....to much spare time:

"I Would Kill... Maya!

Maya unsuspectingly wheels her way into school. I am poised near her locker waitng to strike and upon hearing the whir of her wheelchair, leap out in its path and proclaim, 'you can't do things by yourself!' Maya looks up, hurt and confused, ' I'll have you know', she protests, ' that I can do just about anything you can. I can go to the movies, ride the subway...sure, I may have a disability (she begins to wheel away)but you're the one who's really handicapped.' Maya, so caught up in her defensive tyraid, is unaware that she is rapidly reversing toward the stairs. She whips her evil stare from my eyes just in time to save herself from toppling down the stairs to a certain death. Myself and the other Degrassi kids exchange knowing glances that Maya has proven once and for all that she is invincible and we accept our defeat, that is until a naked and bloody Ms. Avery descends from the cieling with an 8x10 glossy of Maya taped to her face. ' You'll never love me ' yells a heartbroken and downright smelly Ms.Avery. ' You just want to see me suffer!!!' 'No, Ms.Avery, that's not it at all...Ms.Avery...MS. Avery!!!' Unfortunately, the labour of love has taken its toll on the simple-minded Ms.Avery. She appears to have died from a broken heart. A broken heart and the multiple self inflicted head wounds. Maya breaks into tears, ' I should have never been born!! It should be me, I should be dead!! I should be dead!!' Well, that was all I needed to hear. No more trying to trick Maya into an 'accidental' death. I give an energetic high five to Claude and kick Maya down the stairs. 'Hurrah' proclaims a giddy Claude followed by an embrace, ' You are the new goth king.' 'Yes, yes' I say as make my way across the purple tapestries laid before me by the other Degrassi kids, 'Autumn leaves, dieing leaves...WOO!!!' High fives all around, Mr.Raditch appears with a cake and ballons.

"

Full House

http://www.whowouldyoukill.com/fullhouse.html

cant they all die?

Cosby Show

http://www.whowouldyoukill.com/cosbyshow.html

how olivia doesn't top this list is beyond me....

" I Would Kill... Olivia!

Olivia walks downstairs in her pajamas with her pretty little pigtails early on a bright Saturday morning. She plops down on the couch and flips on the t.v. to watch some good old fashioned cartoons. (remember when they used to have those on Saturday mornings?) Everything is going smoothly for our pig-tailed little heroine until Vanessa stumbles drunkenly into the room after a late night and early morning of binge drinking at Hillman college. A staggering Vanessa stumbles over the ottoman ala Dick Van Dyke and spills her steaming cup of coffee all over Olivia. The poor girl screams in agony as the piping hot coffee burns away several layers of her skin. Rudy, being the kind sweet girl that she is, carries Olivia off to the bathroom to bandage her burns and run a nice soothing bath. As Olivia slides into the bathwater, Rudy sees her chance to once again be the cute lovable child in the family. Without a moment's hesitation, Rudy holds Olivia under the warm water until her young, fragile body is completely still. Then she stuffs her in the freezer. The end.

"

I love this place...check it out...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Saved by the bell:

http://www.whowouldyoukill.com/saved.html

for the benefit of our own mr. zack morris...

I Would Kill... The Preppie!

The Zack Morris Choose Your Own Adventure Story.

Once upon a time there was a young man named Zack. He liked to take showers with his pet sweatpants. Then he realized one day that the prior sentence made absolutely no sense. So he decided that he would write a 'choose your own adventure story'. It went something like this. You are in your car, Robert, driving at about 72 mph toward the bank of Boston, your favorite bank. You need to withdraw $700 worth of Austrian schillings to give to your mother for her trip.

Do you choose a?

Sorry, if so, the bank was closed. Go home and cry. Your mom can't have her money. Your Mom in a blind rage hits you over the head with a frying pan. You lie on the kitchen floor, dead.

Do you choose b?

Upon arriving at the bank, you go up to Janice, the teller at the international counter. Janice is breathing heavily, and you soon realize that she is in labor. As you watch her leave the bank to grab a cab to the hospital, you realize that she was the ONLY teller in the WHOLE BANK and now you have to go home and cry because you can not get the money. When at home you decide to swallow a bottle of pills, and you lie on your bed motionless.

Did you choose c?

Upon arriving at the bank, you go up to Janice, the teller at the international counter. Janice is breathing heavily, and you soon realize that she is your sister. She explains to you that she is in labor and that she must leave immediately. As you watch her leave the bank to grab a cab to the hospital, you realize that she was the ONLY teller in the WHOLE BANK and that really you should have probably driven her to the hospital yourself. Now you have to go home and cry because you can not get the money. On the way home, you are struck a truck and dye on the highway. Your Mother is upset because you didn't get her the money and you were not wearing clean underwear (of all the mornings to decide that an unfurnished basement was the way to go.)

Did you choose d?

Upon arriving at the bank, you go up to Janice, the teller at the international counter. Janice is breathing heavily, and you soon realize that she is in love with you. She explains to you that she is Miss Norway and that the two of you must leave immediately. As you leave the bank to grab a cab to your mom's, you realize that she was the ONLY teller in the WHOLE BANK and that you are the only one with access to schillings that day. You succeed in getting the money and your mom is so pleased that she bakes you a cake. You love cakes. You sat there eating the cake, because you love cake and your mom comes in fuming. You are very confused because you just got her ausssie money and she just baked you a cake, you love cake. Then you realized that your love for cakes had disrupted your view of reality and your mom did not bake you a cake (Although you love cake.) She had baked a cake with a file in it to give to your father who was in the clink for stealing the necklace that Hitler had given to Eva Bron as a barmitza present on his state visit Sweden. So now your mom, still upset at the cake situation, sends you to the Czech republic to free your dad. At this you are confused because he was in jail in Texas. But you went any-ways. It was there that you meet Hepa. Hepa is a tall blonde double agent for the East Germans. You did not have the heart to tell her there is no longer an East Germany. But, it was with Hepa that you fell in love and on her you found a tattoo with directions to a very fine French restaurant, which you should try, and the identity of the real thief of necklace that Hitler had given to Eva Bron, as a barmitiza present on his state visit to Sweden. Once you get this information Hepa turns On you and slams you through the hood of he VW and there you lie, dead.

Originally posted by bug

^^not including the cosby show, you've just told us what kind of IQ you have

exacty. This site is a good vent for the shows you like too...theres always one character that deserves to die. Like olivia on the cosby show...after her first season with the cast, it went downhill real fast. too much screen time for that annoying little sack of shit...

Archived