Trip to Hawaii Q's

sarcasm

So I never been to Hawaii (or surrounding islands) ever before in my life, and I want to go there in the near future. Any reccomendations (sp?) on where to go, what to see, and so fourth? I'm kind of leaning toward the touristy side rather than the "I live here, so let me show you all the cool spots" kind of shit. I never been, so of course I want to see the white sandy beaches, the sun, the chicks, the volcanoes, and all that good/boring stuff. Can you reccomend any good travel plans/packages? cheapest flights... hotels... etc. I heard if you're a native, they hook up the prices for hotels by like 3/4 the price they charge for visitors.... so if you have any info (please keep the whitty comments to yourselves) please let me know... If for some reason I must go to a spot that tourists do not go, and it is imparative for me to visit that spot, just put it down... Thanks in advance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tell them to hook you up with the kamaiana rates!

Anyway.

On maui, lets see, you can stay for cheap at Maui Beach. Thats the cheapest i can think of.

For art Galleries, check out Wild Banana art galleries in Wailuku. They're a bunch of nice sorta hippyish couple that like to get high and are down with "graf heads" too and tell them Quen said hi.

Lahaina front street <<must check out

and the best beaches I think are a lil past Lahaina around Napili. Very beautiful.

Wailea is pretty dope too.. and so is Makena. These are sightseeing, beach places.

Some places you gotta eat at:

Mamas fish house, my homegirl works there and shes a cook. A tourist favorite.

KOHO's at the Queen Kaahumanu Shopping mall in Central Maui (Kahului)

and be sure to try the following: Spam Mushubi, Arare with Popcorn, and um... li hing mui gummi bears.

Go to a luau!!!

And if you got time, drive to hana. the ride is spectacular... about 4 hours from the airports, and you'll thank me once you see the waterfalls and ETC.

good luck!

get your tickets early.

Early = Cheap. look online!

and hmmm.. what else...... oh yeah, Ben Franklins have no security cameras. haha.

?

anyway, thanks for the tips Dee...

I'm planning on going in the summer, so I have plenty of time. But I'll be sure to try and go to the places you listed....

c'mon people, I know a grip of people on this forum has been to Hawaii..... MORE INFO = APPRECIATED..... not like you want it though...

Archived