The Neptunes

Smallie Bigs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i hear a lot of recycled shit from NEPTUNES.

But n.e.r.d is dope. dont confuse the two. pharrel seems to have helped to popularize the mesh hat skater look. hugo is dope because hes just behind the scenes workin. he produced the Kenna cd if i remember right.

i think they are definetly good at what they do. they make pop hits and thats that.i think a lot of people are sceptical because they are judging them on how "hip hop" the shit sounds.i havent heard the N.E.R.D shit.i heard that rockstar song and that was it.i hear their producing the new ODB album.:bawling: personally i think the RZA and 4th Diciple should be producing this.hopefully the neptunes will do a good job on this. from what i understand the RZA will be producing a minimum of three tracks on this upcoming dirt mcgirt shit. i hope this new ol dirty will be another wu banger but im kind of worried.i was watching this shit on vh1 today that was like ol dirty bastard on parol fresh outa jail documentary type shit.from what i saw he is now HUGE.hes fucking fat now and to top that shit off hes sober.i dont know wether this shit will affect his performance but i pray that it wont. also dirty is now signed to rocafella and is no longer on rza's wu tang productions.i dont know whats goin on but i hope these new wu albums are gonna be dope because if not i might have to give up on this shit.anybody know when this new dirtmcirt is gonna drop?

Originally posted by space base

Ha, did anyone read the Noreaga interview in LSd? He was claiming Pharrel is gay and thats why he says"Neptunes got a cockerspaniel" in one of his rhymes.

funny how the biggest hit he ever had was neptunes produced.. hmmmmm

Guest sneak

i like them. the majority of the beats they come up with ARE catchy, and make you want to sing / bounce along.

i have to give it to them...anyone who can do that on the regular must be doing something right.

i really like the summery type of music they seem to be making. and no matter what anyone says to me, i thought "like i love you" was heavy.

Archived