Terror In VA

KILLYOURSELF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

hum...i think i deffinatly need to comment on this one...

you wanna exchange names? after this post i think you should..you can be shameless...and ill be drinkmycum...but anyways, im hopin that one flick is old, Free jel? that fucko get put back in jail? How many times is that...and oh yeah, can anyone see that jel on the side of the new ikea on 95 goin past potomac mills? If anyone has flix get ahold of me..thanks..

you definately need to comment on this one? really.. i will promote myself as much as i fuckin want.. i have been writing for 7 years.. i have painted my heart out mother fucker.. only to be charged yesterday and facing jail time.. cyne no longer exists.. all cyne is to you is a fuckin myth.. of someone who actually paid there dues in VA.. I AM CYNE ONE.. u gotta problem.. mabye when u start writing and stop talkin online you will know what im talkin about.. graffiti is more than just a hobby to me.. its my life.. and when the law takes away the only name i have ever known in graffiti and the only thing i have ever enjoyed doing.. then there are major problems.. pay your dues like i did.. respect me.. for im goin down.. HARD.. Never forget cyne one.. "the king of shit talking"... "the kid your mother didnt want u hanging out with."

I AM PROMOTING MYSELF FOR I DESERVE IT.. AND I AM FAR FROM SHAMELESS.

Archived