Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

STYLE PROGRESSION

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Abc Eater, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Abc Eater

Abc Eater Guest

Alright here is my style progression from one simple to another simple, Yes I write MEK I used to draw about 2years ago I started, stopped. Got into photography, came back to graffiti. I don't bite any other MEK'S styles. I dont get up at this point and time so its not like it matters for the haters, I just had this name and I started back up today so I just stuck with it. I dont have any 3D's on these currently because I just want the online. I want to focus on my letter structure only. Any comments, point outs, constructive or not constructive critism are appreciated. I will definently post more in the next few hours. I just wanted to get other peoples opinons whether I should take another step back or not.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Skag Henry

Skag Henry Junior Member

yeah i was just about to mention a meks from my town. But what the hey I bet theres a few people all over the world that have a similar tag to me...
    yeah your heading in the right direction there, i like the second m. and the first e. and the second k. if you put that all together and add some straight 3D going right then that will b a good start. you seem to have an alrite handstyle...

As an older writer said to me once.
    "practise makes perfect nigger".
    so keep sketching.

3. CRUELone

CRUELone Member

i think the 2nd one is best...and like said above..it would look really nice with the right 3d..
    keep at it this time..lol..
    peace

4. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

shits too simple.

add some shadows or 3-d's. maybe some fill

5. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Very nice start but those tags are taken.
    MAC MAK MACK MEK MECK MECH

6. Abc Eater

Abc Eater Guest

Yeah If I start getting up I'll probobly go with MAKS or something, not too sure. Most peoples names are taken anyhow, not biting so I dont think its a big deal. At any rate I'll put some 3D's on those tonight, gotta work and what not.

[​IMG]

OK there is a righ 3d on that one its a quickie before work. I think I fucked up the back left of the M but o well. Not too shabby for a few minutes and second day drawing ina few years.

7. RoMe

RoMe New Jack

[​IMG]

CEOS......

8. Abc Eater

Abc Eater Guest

[​IMG]

Another outline Ill put a 3d on it in a while.. :rolleyes: Man I'm gettin back used to drawing letters, my shits getting better by the hour:)

9. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

mek them shits is lookin ill....now all you gotta do is come to toledo and get up with us..lol....but for real your style has gotten 1000% better since the last time you picked up a pen,can etc....very ill my friend...if you wanna come into town this weekend and paint get at me on my email....peace bro...

10. Abc Eater

Abc Eater Guest

For sure I'm down, although forgot your email I sent you a PM. Ill be looking on AIM for ya. Im down for freights, I cant say about bombing I dont know if I can afford to get caught, maybe next year I can start getting up around town, first I need to take care of getting into college clean record and what not.

[​IMG]

Anyway heres another fella's.

11. Abc Eater

Abc Eater Guest

12. KILLINCELLZ

KILLINCELLZ New Jack

honestly man all your shit looks da same to me man...da structure aint bad.....but try throwin in sumtin new like color n shit.....some different lookin lettas n shit you fill me?........by da i aint hatin on you jus tryin to give ya some tips form my point of view,,,,,pz

KILLINCELLZ

13. Mistery

Mistery Senior Member

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

uh, yeah.
    it's safe to say that you suck.
    go practice, and then post your style progression.
    we don't have the patience to watch you progress all
    live like.

that is all.

reverend casek

15. Abc Eater

Abc Eater Guest

Yeah wrong name for a title I was planning on changing it..I wanted help on some 3d's but what the hell I decided to make it more. Letter structure is what more of I was trying to ask.