STYLE PROGRESSION

Guest Abc Eater

Guest Abc Eater

Alright here is my style progression from one simple to another simple, Yes I write MEK I used to draw about 2years ago I started, stopped. Got into photography, came back to graffiti. I don't bite any other MEK'S styles. I dont get up at this point and time so its not like it matters for the haters, I just had this name and I started back up today so I just stuck with it. I dont have any 3D's on these currently because I just want the online. I want to focus on my letter structure only. Any comments, point outs, constructive or not constructive critism are appreciated. I will definently post more in the next few hours. I just wanted to get other peoples opinons whether I should take another step back or not.

2364869492a30ef6d63ei.jpg

23648695abd1543f222kd.jpg

2367331650cf4ca69328sz.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i was just about to mention a meks from my town. But what the hey I bet theres a few people all over the world that have a similar tag to me...

yeah your heading in the right direction there, i like the second m. and the first e. and the second k. if you put that all together and add some straight 3D going right then that will b a good start. you seem to have an alrite handstyle...

As an older writer said to me once.

"practise makes perfect nigger".

so keep sketching.

Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by StarzAbove@Jul 5 2005, 05:16 AM

Very nice start but those tags are taken.

MAC MAK MACK MEK MECK MECH

Yeah If I start getting up I'll probobly go with MAKS or something, not too sure. Most peoples names are taken anyhow, not biting so I dont think its a big deal. At any rate I'll put some 3D's on those tonight, gotta work and what not.

23795447a1c7e438af18xo.jpg

OK there is a righ 3d on that one its a quickie before work. I think I fucked up the back left of the M but o well. Not too shabby for a few minutes and second day drawing ina few years.

Guest Abc Eater

239188149d4207f99b9te.jpg

Another outline Ill put a 3d on it in a while.. :rolleyes: Man I'm gettin back used to drawing letters, my shits getting better by the hour:)

Guest PHYNE

mek them shits is lookin ill....now all you gotta do is come to toledo and get up with us..lol....but for real your style has gotten 1000% better since the last time you picked up a pen,can etc....very ill my friend...if you wanna come into town this weekend and paint get at me on my email....peace bro...

Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by PHYNE@Jul 7 2005, 05:49 PM

mek them shits is lookin ill....now all you gotta do is come to toledo and get up with us..lol....but for real your style has gotten 1000% better since the last time you picked up a pen,can etc....very ill my friend...if you wanna come into town this weekend and paint get at me on my email....peace bro...

For sure I'm down, although forgot your email I sent you a PM. Ill be looking on AIM for ya. Im down for freights, I cant say about bombing I dont know if I can afford to get caught, maybe next year I can start getting up around town, first I need to take care of getting into college clean record and what not.

000_0272.jpg

Anyway heres another fella's.

honestly man all your shit looks da same to me man...da structure aint bad.....but try throwin in sumtin new like color n shit.....some different lookin lettas n shit you fill me?........by da i aint hatin on you jus tryin to give ya some tips form my point of view,,,,,pz

KILLINCELLZ

Guest Abc Eater

Yeah wrong name for a title I was planning on changing it..I wanted help on some 3d's but what the hell I decided to make it more. Letter structure is what more of I was trying to ask.

you cans earch through here adn there are tons of 'instructionals' people give out on letter structure.

i didn't mean to come off like an ass when i posted the earlier comment, it's just that we see alot of young people come in here adn ask the same stuff.

just search through the threads, the 'toys post here' pages have some stuff on the last five or so pages that deal with what you are asking about.

keep practicing and good luck.