street racing

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DMX

don't think i'm trying to bite your steez. these pictures all mean alot to me and if you sequence them correctly in your head they will reveal a wonderful secret to all who dare walk on the wild dise.

you would like to ram johnny dep after a game of strip poker... while some girl looks on?

Originally posted by iCEBERG

you would like to ram johnny dep after a game of strip poker... while some girl looks on?

well that's not too far from the truth, but you completely forgot about the football player which is a key element in what i'm trying to convey here.

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mntl/lnch/artists_img8.jpg'>

Originally a progressive rock group, Europe didn't achieve any success until they reworked their sound into a bombastic yet melodic pop-metal. In their first incarnation, the Swedish band was called Force. The band — featuring core members Joey Tempest (vocals), John Norum (guitar), and John Leven (bass) — won a national talent contest in the early '80s, which led to a record contract. After changing their name to Europe and releasing two albums in Sweden (Europe and Wings of Tomorrow), the band landed an international deal with Epic Records. By this time, Norum had left the group and was replaced by Kee Marcello; drummer Ian Haughland and keyboardist Michael Michaeli also joined the lineup.

In 1986, Europe released The Final Countdown. On the album, Michaeli's keyboards took a prominent role (they provide the main riff in the hit title track), which nicely complimented the band's smoother pop melodies. The change in style proved successful, as the record became a Top Ten hit in the U.S. and U.K.; both "The Final Countdown" and "Carrie" became Top Ten singles as well. Delivered two years later, Out of This World continued the formula of the previous record. It also was a success, although its numbers didn't match those of The Final Countdown. Two years later, Europe released their final album, Prisoners of Paradise, to little attention.

Originally posted by DMX

artists_img8.jpg

Originally a progressive rock group, Europe didn't achieve any success until they reworked their sound into a bombastic yet melodic pop-metal. In their first incarnation, the Swedish band was called Force. The band — featuring core members Joey Tempest (vocals), John Norum (guitar), and John Leven (bass) — won a national talent contest in the early '80s, which led to a record contract. After changing their name to Europe and releasing two albums in Sweden (Europe and Wings of Tomorrow), the band landed an international deal with Epic Records. By this time, Norum had left the group and was replaced by Kee Marcello; drummer Ian Haughland and keyboardist Michael Michaeli also joined the lineup.

In 1986, Europe released The Final Countdown. On the album, Michaeli's keyboards took a prominent role (they provide the main riff in the hit title track), which nicely complimented the band's smoother pop melodies. The change in style proved successful, as the record became a Top Ten hit in the U.S. and U.K.; both "The Final Countdown" and "Carrie" became Top Ten singles as well. Delivered two years later, Out of This World continued the formula of the previous record. It also was a success, although its numbers didn't match those of The Final Countdown. Two years later, Europe released their final album, Prisoners of Paradise, to little attention.

:confused: :rolleyes: :huh?:

Archived