Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Stood up

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

ok, I have been trying to figure out how to make Dave Chappelle my best friend and Sarah Silverman my wife but, then I thought about the Regan brothers and how cool it would be to be their neighbors... and then I thought of this little freak town north of Sarasota, Fla... it's called Gibsonton (or Gibtown) and it was basically founded by carnival freaks... I swear, they're there... bearded lady like WHAT!

Also there's this place called Fedhaven or NARPWLand or something and it's the place where postmen(and WOmen) retire... the name is something to do with National Alliance of Retired Postal Yadda Yadda Yadda...

But man, I think it would be cool to start a stand-up comic retirement town, ike where all these funny people just came to lounge and die, it would be SO fresh, maybe Rodney Dangerfield would move in, because he's getting on in years and just SO many others

Yiou kids like Stand-up right? Who's funny?

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

firsties.
    yeah isn't the carnival or circus museum/tent of fame down there in Florida?

3. 455

455 Guest

Old Eddie Murphy.....and George Carlin.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yah 455, I love old Lenny Bruce and Woody Allen, not to mention the early Bill Cosby, but... I mean NOW... who's funny today?

5. 455

455 Guest

Smart,I would have to say nobody-because no one has any originality in their jokes anymore....it's like......(so....hahaha....the parking lady walks by...hahahaha....and I'm like,I ask her how come the rates are so high.....hahahahaa.....and she's like...hahaha.....it's time for a change......hahahaha....).....you know,that kind of shit.

*say-edit.

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

no way, I'd say a great showcase is that new Crank Yankers show, but unfortunately the segments are kinda 'hit or miss'... still, the liveness of the calls is real hot, and, as usual, Sarah continues to mezmerize me when she talks about her itchy vagina or interrupts her son while he's on the phone to the sex shop.. but, as I said earlier, I want her to marry me (IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME IN ANY WAY IN THIS RESPECT I WOULD BE SO SO APPRECIATIVE!)...

still, it's a much colder season than the early 80's hey-day

7. 455

455 Guest

Where is this (channel)?........that sounds like pretty sick,I've never even seen it.....hell yeah.sounds good.

*h-edit.

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

it's on Comedy Central, it's basically recordings of crank calls and muppets that act it out... as I said, it's kind of hit or miss but it's funny overall...

Still, while we talk Comedy Central, what about Dave Attell?

9. 455

455 Guest

Do you remember that old show----"Night at the Improv"?......there was some funny as shit said on that show-and none of it contained cusswords.....I haven't seen that for years.....I was 11 when "Raw" came out,.....man,I wish for older times but being the age that I am now.

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, that show was on A&E all night for a few years, those were funny spots... a bunch of those people turned out successful, like 2 of 3, so they must have been on to something but the real junk was when comedy central started and they had short attention span theater on for likr 4 hours in a row, oh jeez, nirvana...

11. 455

455 Guest

hahaha,hell yeah..........hey man,sorry to cut this conversation short,but I'm wasted and am having trouble typing.......I need to catch some zzzzzzzzz's.peace man,have a good one.......oh yeah,hahaha....I remember watching Star Search when Rosanne Barr was on it-----her routine was soooooooo fuckin' funny.....that was in like.'86 I think.I'll talk to ya later,stay up.

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

sleep... that's where I'm a viking!

13. 455

455 Guest

hahahaha,I have to wake up in 3 hours for some nonsense bullshit job I have "painting" things......haha......dig this thread up tomorrow or I will and we will continue bashing everything and bs'in about comics and shit-------I'll try to remember some of the funniest lines I've heard and post 'em.....until then,I need to bounce like a bad check.....

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

2 words...

Mike Tyson

no wait...

Tanya Harding

15. 455

455 Guest

no,....Nancy Kerrigan and Chuck Norris.

no,wait,wait.....hahaha....Brian Boitano(however you spell it).