1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sony Minidisc help

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Sarah Tonin, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

Sony Minidisc help

Discussion started by Sarah Tonin - Apr 29, 2004

do any of you record music using your auxilary jack on your minidisc?i've used MD players for many years but usually record my cd's and other data using my minidisc boombox. but now im using the auxilary jack to the headphone jack on my computer to records some music files on there and everytime i try to record something new onto a disc it records over the data thats already recorded on the disc(sorry if it dont makes sense). do i have to change the settings on my MD player or what? i tried the sony site but it wasnt really any help.

Sarah Tonin - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. cetacean

cetacean New Jack

cetacean - Replied Apr 29, 2004

usually there is an 'end' or 'end search' button that finds the end of the recorded material and then records after that. push that button right before you start recording. it should display the ammount of time recorded or remaining. you will have a few seconds before the md goes back to sleep to start record

cetacean - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Apr 30, 2004

wha?
    i think youre making things much more complicated than they have to be

just use soundstage or whatever program came with your md player
    it sets up all the breaks and groups for you

simple.

let it be known that i love my md player.

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: