Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so what did everyone do for newyears?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Obsessed, Jan 2, 2002.

1. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

i camped out with some friends at the rose parade its kinda a tradition amongst me and my friends this year kinda sucked though cause there werent as many people as usual and my one friend brought his girlfriend (bad idea) she bitched the whole time we were there and then made my friend take her home at like 3:00, fucking bullshit. where we were camping we put up a sign that said "hot girls please come in" it worked a few times and i got some awesome pictures. all in all the night was good, i met a very beautiful girl that worked at a bakery next door to where we were camping, got alot of bitching photos, got my first scribble of 2002 up (even though within 5 minutes someone had scratched some dumbshit over it) and got to hang out with my friends

2. Are2

Are2 Guest

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

tried not to get busted as i painted a vacant lot a few blocks from my apartment

4. BIG T

BIG T Member

got drunk as a skunk-- and painted fr8s all night long(well starting at about 3 am when it became clear that i wasnt going to get laid!!):D

5. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

spent new years eve at a friends house, drank lots of cinnamon-vanilla gas station cappuchinos and shot a ton of guns at midnight along with the rest of the neighborhood.