Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Obsessed

so what did everyone do for newyears?

Guest Obsessed

i camped out with some friends at the rose parade its kinda a tradition amongst me and my friends this year kinda sucked though cause there werent as many people as usual and my one friend brought his girlfriend (bad idea) she bitched the whole time we were there and then made my friend take her home at like 3:00, fucking bullshit. where we were camping we put up a sign that said "hot girls please come in" it worked a few times and i got some awesome pictures. all in all the night was good, i met a very beautiful girl that worked at a bakery next door to where we were camping, got alot of bitching photos, got my first scribble of 2002 up (even though within 5 minutes someone had scratched some dumbshit over it) and got to hang out with my friends

got drunk as a skunk-- and painted fr8s all night long(well starting at about 3 am when it became clear that i wasnt going to get laid!!):D

spent new years eve at a friends house, drank lots of cinnamon-vanilla gas station cappuchinos and shot a ton of guns at midnight along with the rest of the neighborhood.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this