so i hear p-diddy is in trouble again?

OGBforMumia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just read on Pdiddy.com that he was smoking crack thinking about changing his clothing line to john shawn or something like that then all off a sudden he started tweaking out and ran out the dooor screaming j-lo!! where are you ho and started humping a hole in the middle of the street and then the neighbors called the cop on that fool and when the cop came he ran in the house and got a big bale posible around like 120 lbs of weed withthe help of a john deere forklift poored gas on that shit and lit it on fire then the cops started getting high and couldnt aim straight cuz they had the munchies so they called in back up. then soon after wards the firemens showed up put the weed out and when they did p-ddy got all wet and he got furious cuz they got his kind bud sogggy he runs in the house drinks several shots of everclear grabs a UZI looking squirt gun painted black under the kitchen sink runs out and started pointing it at the firemen so he can get revenge for soaking up his shit the the rest of the cops showed up and arrested him... pretty fucking crazy huh???

yeah i know......but i wish it was true..

Archived