Sex Volunteer Corps needs YOU!

serum

Volunteerism underwent something of a boom in Japan in the years following the Great Hanshin Earthquake, subsided as times grew tougher toward the end of the century, but has now returned with a boom boom.

Sex Volunteer Corps members actively give their time and money to pursue relationships with women in sexless marriages so they can repair their damaged self-esteem.

"While doing live programs about sex problems, I realized that there're loads of couples whose problems stem from the differences in their respective libidos. When I opened a clinic in Tokyo, I was overwhelmed with responses. I thought it would be a good idea if I could join couples with a matching sex drive and that's how the Corps was born," Sex Volunteer Corps founder Kim Myung Jun tells Shukan Shincho.

Kim, the prestigious weekly says, is the real thing. Besides extensive media work and his sex consultation center, the 52-year-old sociologist is also a lecturer at Wako University.

"About 70 percent of the 15 or so people who visit my clinic each month are housewives in their 40s who are worried about the lack of sex in their marriages. There was even one woman who hadn't made love to her husband in over 20 years," Kim tells Shukan Shincho. "Some of them were in such a state they'd fallen into depression or insomnia."

Kim started building up his core of volunteers a few years ago, bolstering numbers through word of mouth. He could brag of a fairly healthy group of guys in his ranks, which included police officers, bankers and the head of a talent agency. But he decided he wanted to be able to provide frustrated women with even more choices, so he went public to secure new recruits.

"For every women who comes to me seeking a sex partner, I always present her with a choice of several men. It's all voluntary, so I don't charge a single yen," Kim tells Shukan Shincho. "Once a couple has been set up and they've met once, it's up to them to decide on how they want to proceed. As a rule, I advise that couples are supposed to go Dutch when it comes to things like coffee and cakes and food, while whoever is best able to afford it pays the hotel bill."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sex Volunteer Corps kindly share

expertise with desperate virgins

By Ryann Connell

Staff writer

September 3, 2004

Among the untouched are even some women creeping toward middle age who've been married for years, but their nuptials were never consummated.

"I suppose it's because a lot of stories written about the Corps mentioned that we'd worked with virgins," Asahi Geino hears from multitalented Kim Myung Gun, the Corps founder, Wako University lecturer, columnist and Tokyo-based sex therapist. "We've had 40 virgins come to us for help since that start of the year. That's five virgins a month!"

Kim says many of the unblemished women have no great reason to remain celibate.

"There're three main reasons why they're all still virgins -- they're worried about being hairy, having fat legs or small tits. And in every case, all the worries are purely in the bearer's mind. They're all normal, pretty women.

"One thing about them, though, is that they all live with their parents and haven't been able to set up independent lives. Perhaps they weren't told enough about how cute they were when growing up, or never had the real desire to find a boyfriend, or whatever. But, they've simply lost the chance to realize that they are full-blooded women."

Incredibly, some of the virgins Kim's Corps has helped have been married women.

"It's usually cases where the couple have remained virgins al the while up until their marriage, then botch their first attempt on their wedding night and lose the confidence to ever try it again," the country's most renowned sex therapist says. "Even when they reach an age when their biological clock starts ticking at a frenetic case, they're hamstrung because they don't know how to go about doing it, and neither does the husband. What they need is expert care the very first time."

And, apparently providing that care are the troops of the Sex Volunteer Corps.

"Virgin women prefer their first time to be with an experienced man. There are various reasons, but a common trait for all virgins is the need for an ice-breaker," Kim tells Asahi Geino. "My Corps includes members who, through considerable experience, have become experts in the correct handling of virgins."

Archived