Runners mo fos!

fresh_SE

There were runners through Bridge last night, I have photos but I have to set them up on the net first before I can link to them (fucking hassle).

Anywhoo the order was "jugs,mood,3 un-readables (haven't looked at them yet) mew,a NT piece,acez and the" pretty good, the NT was one of the best panels I have seen.

I'm going back up this evening to try and get better photos, as some of them are quite shammy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fresh_SE

There were runners through Bridge last night, I have photos but I have to set them up on the net first before I can link to them (fucking hassle).

Anywhoo the order was "jugs,mood,3 un-readables (haven't looked at them yet) mew,a NT piece,acez and the" pretty good, the NT was one of the best panels I have seen.

I'm going back up this evening to try and get better photos, as some of them are quite shammy.

.......FUCK YOU AND YOUR WANNA BE ASS COUNTRY! EURO TRASH BITCHEZ...SUCK MY DICK YOU FILTHY SMELLY FUCK ASS TWINKZ !

Archived