Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

popularity is an std!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Nov 11, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

a socially transmitted disease... im so fuckin sick of all the yuppie dumb fucks who dress ridiculously just to become popular. it works too because people who strive to be popular are so fuckin insecure theyll kick it with people just to fit in. fuck that. one of the most annoying feelings in the world is knowing i could dress just like all the rest of these faggot ass sydney heads and front like mad and pull (literally) 5 times as many chicks. i miss the states. peoples styles here are wack!

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I'm sure no matter where you go things will be the same...

*and if i was writing a rap song*

....all you have to do is drop a little game...

3. zen

zen New Jack

whoa sydney must be heaps different from perth. maybe your problem is your hanging around in the wrong circles?

did you know that there are girls out there attracted to art fag guys? this means you can dress however you like, talk about dali for 2 seconds then your on your way to sweet sweet love.... uh never mind.

4. krie

krie Guest

crackatinnie, where bouts in aus u from ? perth ?

5. zen

zen New Jack

yeah im from perth, but youll never know... who i am, ooooooohh!

6. sneak

sneak Guest

some times i may wear certain clothes if im goin to be with a certain group of ppl. is that the same?