Parent's can't monitor child phone/web

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

Apparently in Washington state parents now can't eavesdrop and monitor their kid's web browsing. Big fat thumbs down. So if your kid is setting up crack deals and you eavesdrop and tell the cops, you're breaking the law. Maybe I don't got the whole story and feel free to correct me if I'm only getting half the story, but this is complete bullshit. If I ever have children, I think it's my right to eavesdrop and snoop if the fucker is plotting something vicious. Your thoughts?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL@Dec 14 2004, 08:19 PM

would you mind if i monitor your web browsing?

you no. but i do mind the fact that in the states your isp's are supposed to monitor your web browsing, also a few other little know facts, allmost all phone conversations are recorded based upon keywords then further checked and usually deleted, cell phone conversations are checked more throughly then regular phone conversations so they are held slightly longer. I could monitor cell phone conversations in my neighborhood with 30 dollars worth of parts from radio shack, never mind what the police fbi etc can do.

i could keep going with cellphone gps etc etc etc....

but wont so i am just going to say i am really glad that at least one judge saw something wrong with what was going on, and we have a slight bit of rights left in this country.

that was about phone conversations and what would be admissable as evidence in a crimial trial. it had nothing to do with a parent watching over the kid on the computer.

I recall when you are in a phone conversation to be recoreded all parties have to announce they are ok with it.

now if a parent wants to stop their kid from looking at shit on the web they have all the rights need, till the kid is 18 anyway. No court would be able to say no to that.

and soon I bet they're going to say you cant smack the kid anymore either!

I'm only half kidding about that.

Parents should never hit a child while angry or intoxicated

and NEVER with a closed fist or a foreign object, but without

the fear of the spanking, kids would run wild.

It seems clear to me that the world could use a tad more discipline.

and hell..... there's no rights or freedoms when you're a minor.

< tangent >