Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

paper chasers i need a boost

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by dcstylez149, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcstylez149

dcstylez149 Junior Member

yo can any of yall paper chaser be kind enough to help me learn how to post work? also can yall help me bye another favor? The last favor is if any one can draw some bomb ass buildings let me see what u got cause i need my mind to get on track to show u waht i got 12oz. yo by the way i write dnye! and im from va.yall might kno my boy toka from ugk or my boi scet and doctor. My krew straight up is ctk all the way baby crazy troubled kids!!!! Thanks*

2. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

Yo dog check it check it...Before startin a thread you should've went here Yo The Search Button....To learn how to post your work Yo..Post....No buildings for you Yo...Peace Yo...

3. dcstylez149

yo kill or die i stil dont kno how to post i got some shyt to show chasers!

4. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

first off, you need to have your photos hosted on the web... there are many different sites where you can do this for free. www.photobucket.com is one of them. once you upload a photo, copy the url for the photo that the site gives you. then come here, add a reply and put this:
    Code:
    [img]http://theurltoyourphoto[/img]

5. dcstylez149

yo check out my shyt! this is straight dnye reppin ctk i need to kno how some of you guys feel about my style nasty or what?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. 430crew

430crew New Jack

i like the first one on the bottom :king: good stuff

7. NICEKID NICE

NICEKID NICE Junior Member

8. ENO ELPMIS

ENO ELPMIS Senior Member

you sellin wolf tickets son, that shit is straight up weak

9. properone.b4f

properone.b4f New Jack

yes yes im going along with eno on this one your selling some expensive ass wolf tickets right now brother :( , a word of advice go to brickslayers and find the b4f crue thread peep game and youll see how its done...........BLOOD 4 FAME PORTLAND OR 4 LIFE :king:

10. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

talking like an idiot doesnt make you seem any cooler than you actually are. work on your stuff, start simple, block letters, dont get wild until you can get tour letter structure down, practice drawing fonts off of cerial boxes, or billboards. work on your handstyles, and take an english class, then come back and show us your "tight work yo"

11. DankRoller

DankRoller Junior Member

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if you have some ultra def crew, why are you on the internet asking for people to draw shit for you? that's what a crew is for.
    to save you the embaressment of further [deserved] abuse, i'ma close this. come back once you get your shit straight.
    good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.