paper chasers i need a boost

dcstylez149

yo can any of yall paper chaser be kind enough to help me learn how to post work? also can yall help me bye another favor? The last favor is if any one can draw some bomb ass buildings let me see what u got cause i need my mind to get on track to show u waht i got 12oz. yo by the way i write dnye! and im from va.yall might kno my boy toka from ugk or my boi scet and doctor. My krew straight up is ctk all the way baby crazy troubled kids!!!! Thanks*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

talking like an idiot doesnt make you seem any cooler than you actually are. work on your stuff, start simple, block letters, dont get wild until you can get tour letter structure down, practice drawing fonts off of cerial boxes, or billboards. work on your handstyles, and take an english class, then come back and show us your "tight work yo"

if you have some ultra def crew, why are you on the internet asking for people to draw shit for you? that's what a crew is for.

to save you the embaressment of further [deserved] abuse, i'ma close this. come back once you get your shit straight.

good luck.