paint shops in paris

jah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanx everyone but im back in amsterdam, reunited with paint. i rocked a piece today. there was madd new shit up when i came back. swet tws did a few burners. one was his old school style. that shit was dope. they all were but i like that one especially. another one he did was dissed. nesm and spel were down doin a prodo. that shit turned out tight too. mine turned out alright. it was just a silver, simple freestyle but i gotta start simple cuz the last time i painted was in sep and before that was probably about another 4 months. i like the montana paint over here. almost all the belton ive used is watery as fuck. all i had for a shell today was belton white and it came out dripping like a nymphos pussy. that pissed me off quite a bit. and i didnt quite have enough of my outline color to splice as much as i wanted but besides that i think it turned out pretty good. im gonna go wreck some shit tonight. i havent bombed in a long time. i wanna get up as much as i can before i go back to the states too. ill post all the flix of the graff i saw and did when i get back to my computer. i didnt see any mimes.

peace

Guest montanaman

yeah thats the problem with beltonz there basicly good for detailing shit if ur into 3d thats wat most writers like to use over seas but if ur into the hard core old skool 2ds with the burner montanas the shit ... beltonz too watery its more too but then again im glad to here that from another writer peeps swear by belton ..when they havent even tryed out montanas once u go montanas u wont go back to krylonz89 difrent colors to choose ... fuk that...MONTANAS THE FUNK:king:

Archived