Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Origami Dreams

Discussion in 'Art & Design' started by westy, May 17, 2005.

1. westy

westy Guest

Being bored at work one day I decided to start looking up some origami diagrams and learn a thing or two. I find that it relaxes me and clears my mind. Now I'm totally hooked because shit is addicting, and anytime there is paper lying around..... Just learned a few things so far: throwing stars, fox, pig, crane, leaping frog, and remeber those paper things in elementary school that you put your hand in and your friend picks a number, then a color and they get a "fortune." So anyone else on this tip?

[​IMG]

2. arc7hyp-1

arc7hyp-1 Member

origami is badass. i can make cupsbut thats all. a friend of mine make these tiny cranes all the time.

3. CHOICE

CHOICE New Jack

well, im gonna give it a go now,
    i'll get back to ya

4. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

i wish i had a camera with me i have a koma mini oragomi set in my desk 110 sheets about the size of a poastit note. it has instructions on how to make a hat a crane a butterfly and a goldfish awsom paper gold leaf and some really bright colors, good for stress!!!

5. figarofigaro

figarofigaro New Jack

:haha:
    nice but graffiti is good for stress too still!

6. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

i agree my black book is under my keyboard, just incase a thought crawls into my head

7. westy

westy Guest

Well no shit, but you can't do it when you're sick, its raining, you're at work, or on a plane, etc.....

8. CHOICE

CHOICE New Jack

I just made one of those cranes - oh my that was hard, haha. I have to say i didn't find it too relaxing, bit of stress creeping in at some points aswell, but after i get good at it, i can see how it'll be relaxing.
    Im reaching for some paper now......

9. figarofigaro

figarofigaro New Jack

since when can't you paint cuz of sickness or rain?
    silly if you paint you paint. keep on the origami cuz sounds like the other stuff dont pop off well! :innocent: :shook:

10. AimPressure

AimPressure New Jack

I think fiagaro can't read, no graff content what? Someday I'll be closeminded too, and sleep, eat, shit, think nothing but dope burners and rooftops....

-=sigh=-

11. figarofigaro

figarofigaro New Jack

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :haha:

yawn

12. Macon Dead

Macon Dead New Jack

this oragami dream is beautiful....and then he talks a little to fast.

13. westy

westy Guest

14. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

exactly.

god forbid someone is into something other than graffiti. they might be in danger of becoming an interesting person.

keep up with the origami. awesome hobby to have

15. meatlocker

meatlocker Junior Member

used to be an origami nut when i was a kid. made all kinds of stuff which is functionally useless. it's fun to do nonetheless when there's not much else to do.