Old movies with Subways in em.

Guest Dipher

Guest Dipher

Was watching the Al Pacino movie "Serpico" last night and was looking out for any subway cars in the film from 1973, the year of the movies release. Serpico goes down into the subways a couple of times and Im sittin there screaming at the screen hoping to see a subway car go past but no banana. No trains are seen. 1973!!! Imagine what wouldve been running in this year? So, it got me thinking about other movies of the same time period which do have small glimpses of the subways in them. Other people probably know of some so if you do, please post the titles and what it contains. Welcome Back Kotter springs to mind also.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dipher
Originally posted by Melburnian

The warriors. lots of train footage.

somewhere in america.

yeah cool, is that set in NY by any chance??

Guest Dipher
Originally posted by Basic

yeah i saw that aswell

al pacino looked pretty crazy with a beard .

pretty dodge movie though

yeah my mind just started straying towards seein the subway cars when he went down the subway, wouldve been great if one just flew past

Originally posted by joewelcome

and there are lots of movies where they used totally clean trains too.

...like The Taking Of Pelham 123. this movie was made in '74 and set on the NY subway. is there any graf in it? is there fuck...

The French Connection..'71

Seven-ups..'73

Death Wish..'74

Saturday Night Fever..'77---walls.

re-runs of the T.V. show "The Equilizer"..'84 to '87.

re-runs of "21 Jump Street"

I'll think of some more later.

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by nG

...like The Taking Of Pelham 123. this movie was made in '74 and set on the NY subway. is there any graf in it? is there fuck...

i have that shit on tape. ill have to check but i think it was from the late 60's or very early 70's i wasnt there or nothin but i think all the trains were covered by 74. regardless, that movie is real dope. i think ill watch it tonight with a beer.

Guest Dipher
Originally posted by joewelcome

is the warriors set in NY?!? are you crazy, where else?! watch the movie, look for TOP, Iz, Rate 5 and some others.

Fort Apache The Bronx for the best Iz spotting ever

Devil's Express aka Gang Wars has coalminers like crazy

Dreams Don't Die

there are lots, and there are lots of movies where they used totally clean trains too.

awesome, Ill check out these films promptly

Archived