nyc show pt.II

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i forgot that i have friends comin down from nyc tomorrow nite that i have to go out to dinner with. and the main reason i was going up was to see lodeck who will be back at the can ox show.

im definately doin this show on the 8th. actually, we are doing sushi and the show on the 8th...

tix are killing me:

old skool show -(PE, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Run DMC, MC Lyte, Dougie Fresh, Biz Markie, Jazzy Jeff...) $50

ani difrano- $35(x2)

janine garafolo- $35(x2)

not to mention the show tomorrow nite, the show on the 8th, and the movies i need to see. i'd like to check out galacticattica tomorrow, BUT... oh, did i mention the bill collectors calling about my creditcards?:beat:

sushi and beats, okay ill mark it on my calendar dusty...just lemme know so i can manage funds..like i ever do...

hahaha.....beards dood, seriously i was just gonna email you about galactic on the 26 in NYC...um i dont think i can swing phili i got plans with the gal....but soon soon a road trip...hesh says hes gonna bring me to the hottest fucking yard in philli for a first time, where ill probably shit myself and cause a mess and im gonna stay at the 4 star dusty palace and suck on clementines...and ofcourse cause havoc with the thugs on your block....im not bringing anything of value though...however rob brezney said you should come up for galactic or with dusty....he left the choice of free will up to you homes...r

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by mental invalid

sushi and beats, okay ill mark it on my calendar dusty...just lemme know so i can manage funds..like i ever do...

hahaha.....beards dood, seriously i was just gonna email you about galactic on the 26 in NYC...um i dont think i can swing phili i got plans with the gal....but soon soon a road trip...hesh says hes gonna bring me to the hottest fucking yard in philli for a first time, where ill probably shit myself and cause a mess and im gonna stay at the 4 star dusty palace and suck on clementines...and ofcourse cause havoc with the thugs on your block....im not bringing anything of value though...however rob brezney said you should come up for galactic or with dusty....he left the choice of free will up to you homes...r

dooders, sounds like a plan...

we have recieved your RSVP

graffsurg- you heard that Jus Allah left JMT?

Archived