NORCO

IwearPinkShirts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dBUSH

Hell yeah- I feel that shit. I sprained my ankle. Doc hooked me up with vicodin and soma. Norco's are potent shit. I sound like a damn feign.

I once broke my collar bone going 35 on my sk8board.out of all my friends there only one saw....i was taking this drug called roxaset???

I later found out from people I didn't even know that i had the fattest party they been to ......?you got me.my boys thought i knew so it didnt come up.I heard chicks were surrounding me askin about me...(are you ok?would you like me to?...type questions)

I never knew what went on that night...

REGARDING NORCO....Norco is a combination of hydrocodone (10mg per tablet) and tylenol (325mg per tablet) It is the same drug as Vicodin except it contains 5mg more of hydrocodone and less tylenol.

Hydorcodone is a semi-synthetic narcotic pain reliever and cough supressent. One of the side effects of hydrocodone is restlessness, therefore you are having trouble sleeping. Try to avoid taking the Norco within four hours of going to bed.

Sometimes the pain relief is not as good as with Vicodin or Lortab. This may be because of the lower tylenol content. That does make the drug less harmful to your liver though.

• 2 years later...

Shit.... June 2nd, 2001... From using 2 norco's and getting high to Sept whatever today is 2003 and having to take 220mgs of oxycontin to get a buzz.

Woo. I don't care if you close this or ban me, I just wanted to find out when I started using drugs seriously on a daily basis, and it was June 2nd 2001.

Later ya'll.

POPGUNIZZLE.

Archived