NORCO VICODIN

Guest iced out mocha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

El BartO!

Man somepeople think that kidney stones are a joke, that they are little pebbles or something that doesnt hurt. They are gigantic, jagged crystals, scraping the lining's of your urethra. So drink lots of water. And for god sakes use the damn restroom when you need to, dont just wait for your bladder to tell you. Remember 8 8oz glasses of water, keep the kidneystones away!

------------------

Indeed...

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3194/herther5u7y5y5y.jpg'>

Originally posted by Klypse:

Man somepeople think that kidney stones are a joke, that they are little pebbles or something that doesnt hurt. They are gigantic, jagged crystals, scraping the lining's of your urethra. /B]

I have passed 4-5 stones in the past 5 years. The actual passing of the stone doesn't hurt so bad becuase it only last like a second. The thing that hurts is when the stone moves from your kidney, to your bladder threw your Uriter. When it isn't moving and clogs up the fluids it causes those insane "contraction like" cramps. Everyone says it is the most comparable pain a man could feel to giving birth...but I wouldn't go that far.

It sure does suck ass though.

I have a fear of kidney stones. Isnt there a way to have them surgically removed? Thats what Id do. So the way to prevent them is to just piss when you need to and dont hold it?

Sounds good. Isnt it a build up of calcium too?

My dad takes Hydrocodone. Maybe I should grab one and try it out.

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by hellcouncil:

hydracodone - same thing as hydracodeine, foo

you lie? ill send you fuckin 10 bucks. haha. hit my email loopy....allstaraeon@hotmail.com

Archived