Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

New Knight Rider

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Canadiano, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

Since that Hasselhoff thread got closed, I couldn't talk about what I heard of his new movie. Apparently, it will be a feature film, and be produced by Mitch Buchanan himself. He will also star. I just hope that it will be the same Kitt in the Trans-Am, not some new, bullshit ugly car. If anyone has any info regarding this, please post.

2. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

i had a knight rider big wheel.

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I don't know how hyped I'd be on a Hasselhoff flick... I'd rather see some updated shit, like with a new young actor and a 'KITT' that could do some tricky shit like be in a motorcycle or a car or a helicopter or jet ski or air plane or lawn mower... go cart... fire truck... uh...

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Mitch Buchanon is the character from baywatch not Knightrider.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

you know a modern KITT would be network friendly.

He'd be active across an entire intranet of suped-autos, crotch rockets and jet boats.

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I think he is saying that Dave is gonna star AND produce...

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, my thinking exactly

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

and the 'flag-ship' would be the classic car,
    commanding an armada of drone cars. Think of the damage!
    Plus KITT could have a satelite up-link via microwave!

and smart... you're on a first name Basis with Mr. Hasselhoff ?

9. onemanband

onemanband New Jack

is Hollywood actually that bored and lazy....i can cope with rehashing all these old superheroes but for gods sake what has happened to originality.....

10. sadly david just checked into the betty ford clinic.

11. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

I wanna check into the betty ford clinic

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

id like to work there