new jersey!

ittheclown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Risky Sizzle

I wouldnt say your cousin is completely full o' shit ,but he got some shit he should dispose of (read:"known all over nj"). The most I've ever seen of him was one highway spot thats kinda hard to see and he's painted a certain hall of fame a couple of times.

Yo VIP, theres no loser up "all over jersey". there may be one in Jersey City, but I have never seen one. Was in Jersey City yesterday, and on most saturday nights, I have yet to see one. Im sure when you go out to Jersey youll see who's really up "all over jersey" and who's up on the side of that telephone full of ish. There's about 5 cats who hold the title of up all over jersey, loser aint one. I'm out, Word to your mother.

:confused: so fr8 do you have any flicks of his stuff if you do mail me or post please i really want to see or maybe tell me is he biting or what , the thing is my cousin looks up to me and i want to see what he is doing maybe advise him the right direction before he fucks up or just to see if maybe he isn't poping toy lip and he's got style anybody who can help as usual it is greatly appreciated.;)

Archived