Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new jersey!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by ittheclown, Nov 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ittheclown

ittheclown Banned

anyone in nj herd of a kid writing loser?
    if so is he any good?
    any flix?
    all help would be appreciated greatly!

2. ittheclown

ittheclown Banned

3. stank

stank Banned

loser.....hmm nah is he new??? neva seen his shit...... why u want to know?

4. ittheclown

ittheclown Banned

because my cousin lives in nj and said to me the other day on the phone that he is tagging loser and he is known all over nj i was just interested to see if he was shiting me..

5. ittheclown

ittheclown Banned

not many people from nj around ?

6. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

7. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

ha

your probly the one writing "loser"...

maybe not but havent herd of it

8. ittheclown

ittheclown Banned

actually no i live in california and i write *****
    my cousin lives in nj we were talking about graff and he said he was up alot in nj so i figured id check to see what the deal is...if anybody could give me an answer id appreciate it alot...thanks!

9. RobertWinkle

RobertWinkle New Jack

Yo VIP, there are many losers up in NJ, but the name LOSER is not. Ask your cuz which part of NJ he lives in, that should help. Im out, word to your mother.

10. ittheclown

ittheclown Banned

i was talking to him again this afternoon because im coming out to nj to visit for thanks giving he is in jersey city.......hope this helps.

11. *CtotheZ*

*CtotheZ* Guest

ROBERT WINKLE...lol!! funny name!

12. LIL RASCAL

LIL RASCAL New Jack

NJ'S FINEST

I have walked many miles on the NJ transit lines, the bricks, jersey city all over, and i have never seen LOSER up in my life.
    A.HOLLA:king:

13. ittheclown

ittheclown Banned

thanx lil' i appreciate it alot i thought he was full of shit.

14. Risky Sizzle

Risky Sizzle Guest

I wouldnt say your cousin is completely full o' shit ,but he got some shit he should dispose of (read:"known all over nj"). The most I've ever seen of him was one highway spot thats kinda hard to see and he's painted a certain hall of fame a couple of times.

15. RobertWinkle

RobertWinkle New Jack

Yo VIP, theres no loser up "all over jersey". there may be one in Jersey City, but I have never seen one. Was in Jersey City yesterday, and on most saturday nights, I have yet to see one. Im sure when you go out to Jersey youll see who's really up "all over jersey" and who's up on the side of that telephone full of ish. There's about 5 cats who hold the title of up all over jersey, loser aint one. I'm out, Word to your mother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.