Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

namezero: anyone try this shit?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by atc, Jul 3, 2001.

1. atc

atc Member

So I was at my boy's house tonite, chitchatting about shit, and he said he had a dotcom for free. So he said he got it thru Namezero, showed me their site, 15 mb, whatever. I was wondering if anyone has used this and if it's worthwhile to sign up. Also, the problem is with the free signup. If you sign up free, you get 15 megs, but also a fucking frame with advertisements at the bottom. So for the HTML gurus in the house, I was wondering if you know how to read a computers res and then set up a popup covering the fram at the bottom. so, yeah. peace, above.

2. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

i use it but i just link it to my freeservers site so now i got two mutha fuckin banners and im too lazy to get the code to get rid of them if there is one...i think there is ......yeah uh

3. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

forget all that popup bullshit, there is some code that will remove that shit, although i dont know it, or where to find it, so this post is usless, ask metallix, he knows it

4. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

u may get TOS'd for doing it though

5. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

oh please, that shit aint free!

6. kOmega

kOmega Guest

juss make a splash screen and make it so when you clik th iamge it goes to the site..probly why most peopel have splash screens??.."thinks"

7. atc

atc Member

Yeah, they provide a free service, believe it. Go to their site. Do register domain. It's free.

Thanks for the great spelling on that one, but believe it or not, not everyone wants to do a splash screen that takes up the whole screen like every other fucking internet designer is currently doing. Some of us don't need a buncha flash bullshit, gradient backgrounds, and 45 degree arrows on our sites. peace, above.

8. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

NO it's not free! They charge 29.95