namezero: anyone try this shit?

atc

So I was at my boy's house tonite, chitchatting about shit, and he said he had a dotcom for free. So he said he got it thru Namezero, showed me their site, 15 mb, whatever. I was wondering if anyone has used this and if it's worthwhile to sign up. Also, the problem is with the free signup. If you sign up free, you get 15 megs, but also a fucking frame with advertisements at the bottom. So for the HTML gurus in the house, I was wondering if you know how to read a computers res and then set up a popup covering the fram at the bottom. so, yeah. peace, above.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dosoner:

forget all that popup bullshit, there is some code that will remove that shit, although i dont know it, or where to find it, so this post is usless, ask metallix, he knows it

u may get TOS'd for doing it though

Guest kOmega

juss make a splash screen and make it so when you clik th iamge it goes to the site..probly why most peopel have splash screens??.."thinks"

Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

oh please, that shit aint free!

Yeah, they provide a free service, believe it. Go to their site. Do register domain. It's free.

Originally posted by kOmega:

juss make a splash screen and make it so when you clik th iamge it goes to the site..probly why most peopel have splash screens??.."thinks"

Thanks for the great spelling on that one, but believe it or not, not everyone wants to do a splash screen that takes up the whole screen like every other fucking internet designer is currently doing. Some of us don't need a buncha flash bullshit, gradient backgrounds, and 45 degree arrows on our sites. peace, above.

Archived