More "Good" new for Tube-heads

Chewie

"A terror plot to detonate a bomb inside a Tube tunnel beneath the Thames has been uncovered by MI5 chiefs, it was reported yesterday.

The explosion would pierce the bed of the river, leaving tens of thousands of rush- hour commuters to be drowned or trampled underfoot in the panic as people tried to flee.

Security has been stepped up at the entrances to the hundreds of miles of Tube tunnels stretching underneath London

Anti-terror chiefs recently highlighted that the radio systems of some emergency services do not work in the deepest Tube stations. "

far as i can see, TfL wont splash out on private security, and the police cant afford to spare that amount of people.?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shut up Lens, this thread doesnt concern you one bit, unless you regulaly hit the London underground.

This thread is of importance to some people here, so piss of with that shit.

On the subject, im always hearing of terror plots in some part of London. I try not to take notice too much.. but yeh, security will def be on the increase. its got to be pretty tight right now as it is..

listen...most of these terror alerts are bullshit lies designed to make us accept police and 'random searches' everywhere we go.

There probably was no threat...besides how the fuck were they gonna plant the bom?

trust me theres no way unless they would run off the platforms while the trains were running and did it then....which is pretty hard in those new stations 'jube' etc.

the govt create a 'moral panic' based on false info and then a few weeks down the line they say that we need new laws for this and that and the people believe that they need them based on the fake panic that was spread before.

it's all made to enslave us slowley and quietly.

Guest imported_b0b

Apparently they arrested 2 dossers that live in some tunnel, due to security concerns. Well done Mr Plod, I bet you sleep well at night knowing you did a good job!

Originally posted by sneak

thanks lens.

No problem. I meant no distrespect but there's been a lot of lame-o threads here lately and I had it pegged as another "what's better...krylon or montana" style thread without being up on what it was really about.

Just a case of jumping the gun holmes.

Originally posted by DaDecorators

listen...most of these terror alerts are bullshit lies

exactly.

Does anyone remember the terror raids around the country recently? one was in college park, allong the grand union canal. Although you wouldn't know unless someone told you, because there was a total and legal full media blackout on it. It was to do with the "glass factory" there...

Originally posted by THE CORONER

yeah its all a election ploy to convince the american public that the bush administration is doing something on the war on terror

its all bullshit

why bother trying to convice Americans with something which happened in London?

out of all the arrests made Im doubtful weather many of them really were going to attack london.....they were ment to be planning attacks in the US.

HOWEVER REMEMBER THAT THE MEDIA PLAY A LARGE PART IN DIS INFORMATION AND CONFUSION SO THAT WE NEVER REALLY KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE!

PS THE PREPARING FOR EMERGENCIES BOOKLET HAS USEFUL INFO INSIDE LIKE WHAT TO DO IF THERES A FIRE IN YOUR HOUSE!:lol:

its lucky I read it other wise I might have tried to put it out with an onion or a cup of flour.

Archived