mayo & cheese sandwiches

synaps

so,

i've been packing up my house and belongings, getting to move all week ... it's been a little emotionally draining because i've become really attached to this house over the last three years.

through all the work of packing, organizing, being stressed etc. i've recently acquired the lazyness of 5000 ethiopians.

you know ... that time of week where you really do consider spread peanut butter on your balls and letting your dog handle up because tossing off manually just requires entirely too much effort.

yeah ... that kind of lazy

well ... today i have reached my utopia of lazyness.

sloth equivalent to only that of a buddhist monks meditation.

to cut things down ...

instead of making myself a decent breakfast this morning (and keep in mind i spent near 5years as a chef apprentice) ... i made myself a mayo and cheese sammich

for brunch: a toasted mayo sammich

and finally, lunch: a grilled mayo and cheese sandwich

i do, however, think for dinner i'm going to be a bit adventurous and make myself a tuna sandwich. the possibilities are endless (or limitless, given my motivation for the day ... either way you look at it)

anyone else get any days like these?

edit: fucking too lazy to spell properly today, either :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ARCEL

anyone ever just lose it and make a sandwich without a plate? i'm breaking the boundaries tonight

Archived