1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Legals

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by BowDownToMe, Oct 15, 2001.

1. BowDownToMe

BowDownToMe New Jack

Legals

Discussion started by BowDownToMe - Oct 15, 2001

How do you guys feel about legals. The only one in my city was a three or four mile long wall, but it was just made illegal. (Bitch ass Mayor)
    I think they are good to maybe practice on, but if ya do it too much, you dont get up....then whats the point, eh?

:D

BowDownToMe - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

wakassOATH - Replied Oct 15, 2001

ya legals are cool to practice on, or if you just want to paint safly
    i practiced super safe days spots for my first year or so, now when i take it to the street i dont look super wak like a kid touching a can for the first time

3. oloff rusto

oloff rusto New Jack

oloff rusto - Replied Oct 15, 2001

legals are all good i got a few legals my way but dont get me wrong i paint illegals we got some DL spots up here that might as well be legal we got like 10 sets of scaffolding and burned the whole wall 40 ft high 250 long(illegal) panting is painting now a days uget up in mags n shit , thats all good but u still have to keep it real and on the streets.....
    peace ARE ILE XP:scramble:

oloff rusto - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. CATS

CATS 12oz Senior Member

CATS - Replied Oct 15, 2001

I have a legal in my back yard. I love taking my time and chilling out with some bumps. You can just relax and then the art takes a different form. :king:

CATS - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

~KRYLON2~ - Replied Oct 15, 2001

legals are strait to practice on because you can take your time on mastering your letters or practice new ones. in my opinion i've never hit a legal, but if i knew where some are in chicago i'd go there to practice and meet other writters and get influenced. but i can bet you'd get more of adrenaline rush when you go illegals.

~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. oloff rusto

oloff rusto New Jack

oloff rusto - Replied Oct 15, 2001

no question the rush is in doing illegals but legals like you said you have time to practice or just put out something mad tight or if you got this sick ass idea for a background thats when legals come in handy
    ARE ILE XP

oloff rusto - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. Xeroshoes

Xeroshoes 12oz Senior Member

Xeroshoes - Replied Oct 16, 2001

i painted a few pieces on a wall i thought was legal but had recently become illegal. I also got caught, but i have yet to recieve punishment....im pretty sure they arent gonna do shit....but otherwise i dont think there's any legal walls around me

Xeroshoes - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: