L.A. Alley way meet ups

Thawailingtrain

image.thumb.jpeg.6975a22fdb11e2c4f50b290d262da7c6.jpeg I was roaming around L.A. On foot taking pictures and catching tags. I was headed to an area I've been before to see if there was anything new. A car parks and someone from the car says something to me,it was from a distance, so I approached to see what was going on. When I got there it was to writers from DSK crew,one of em was Avoe, I forget the other ones name though. It was nothing but good vibes. Music , jokes, and painting. They were working on a crew production that has been in progress for months. We talked a little and then I turned the corner down another alley. Staring down this alley there was about 6 different writers doing Pieces and character work. They were all from K2S, and some were apart of other crews as well like BAMC.I picked up a cardboard box I found on the floor and had each of em catch a tag on it with a silver krink I had on me,I had small conversations with them and they were all real chill. The artists I remember are Gabe88 K2S STN LABS, Luke K2S STN W247 NVC, Ones BAMC GOAT, Phosl BAMC HEROc, Quik K2S NVC.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cool story bro.

Have to say that LA has shown me love in a similar way though... years ago I walked into Belmont as an uber toy far from home and peeps painting were like cool, pick up a can and join in. Mighty fine of them.

Of course, the welcome is not always warm and I consider myself lucky for the experience, you should too.

In conclusion, post some more of those flix up in the LA thread.