Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

kuk?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by TheNorthFace, Jun 26, 2002.

1. TheNorthFace

TheNorthFace Guest

yeah so whos up in this shit nowadays? i know its like ents, abhor, cobra, but who else? im just wondering because im seeing kuk thr being put up around minneapolis. i think i know who it is though...

by the way i'm not a cop, i notice yall tend to jump on that shit pretty quickly.

while were on the topic, i heard boa isnt really in thr, but he pushs it pretty hard around here, and says hes in it. hes a cool cat though.

peace.

2. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

congradulations, your are unofficially Mr. Gay In Minneapolis

stupid kid

3. TheNorthFace

TheNorthFace Guest

wipe the sand out of your vagina. you can talk all you want behind a computer screen...

who are you to call me a kid? do you know me? no you don't. chances are im older than you.

later.

4. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

5. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

6. TheNorthFace

TheNorthFace Guest

im sorry buddy, does the vaginal tearage still hurt?

7. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

blah blah blah. internet beef is fucking queer....if you partake in internet beef, you too are deemed queer as well. typeing shit gets you nowhere....confused on whether or not you in fact are queer? see example above for clarification ^^^

8. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

9. TheNorthFace

TheNorthFace Guest

i wouldnt really call that net beef, but alright. just remember the only reason you are able to type your witty replies is because your mom couldnt afford an abortion.

might as well just lock this shit up because its not going anywhere.

10. melt

melt Guest

cant we all just get along?

11. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

artvandal, your name is a contradiction. toy.

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i think you could all use a teddy bear right about now.

13. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

big hugggggggggggggggggggggggg

14. *Repent*

*Repent* New Jack

on the topic of ents kuk, when did he stop caring about his tags, he used to have a nice hand, now all of the sudden he seems to not really give a crap.
    i remember seeing dope pace, locust, and ents tags and labels. one ents that said "drunk at noon" now that's just says it all to me. ninties 206 por vida

15. moonstrahl

moonstrahl Junior Member

This was a really cool thread for about a post, then it all just degraded into shit, what give with this place? Fucking weirdos...