kuk?

Guest TheNorthFace

Guest TheNorthFace
Originally posted by el nervo

ATO:D

'ATO' as in Stun, Zen, Task, etc.? Because task went over some people here and they dicked alot of his shit for it. i dont know the guy, but...

i met Zen, he's a cool cat, so's Stun especially since he left fst...

peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.yes, kuk is up in the city/e.bay. alot.

2.i also wondered the kuk-heart action. ?

3.no it is not sad that those kod kids went over those rollers. theirs are better done, 2 at least. the kuk rollers did not, if i recall, consist of anything but white paint w/no outlines/shadow. though i could be mistaken.

4.those kod kids do deserve mention. finally kod has produced a few with a few skills. dare i say they are most defintly up more than kuk in any eastbay city?they have been wrecking shop for all over for the last few months.

5.no, i'm not cool with kod.

6.smoke has been looking pretty swift too.htf?

Guest Driftin Mind

Heart has some real cutty shots, and puts in his work. Kuk also is putting in a whole lot of work, and they have their reasons in regard to heart. All you spectators need to understand that graf is not something like sports, you cant just watch the news or pick up a newspaper to catch up on this weeks gossip. What im getting at is that if you dont know "whats up with the heart and kuk funk" then you dont need to know. Stay the fuck out of the graf gossip, and actually do some graf...it will make your life much more fulfilling.

"I hate you little school girls, that like to gossip about whats going on while the real girls are sucking my dick" *****oners 2002

Originally posted by Driftin Mind

Heart has some real cutty shots, and puts in his work. Kuk also is putting in a whole lot of work, and they have their reasons in regard to heart. All you spectators need to understand that graf is not something like sports, you cant just watch the news or pick up a newspaper to catch up on this weeks gossip. What im getting at is that if you dont know "whats up with the heart and kuk funk" then you dont need to know. Stay the fuck out of the graf gossip, and actually do some graf...it will make your life much more fulfilling.

"I hate you little school girls, that like to gossip about whats going on while the real girls are sucking my dick" *****oners 2002

It's still ok to have an opinion on the matter of the KUK vs. Heart deal. And it's always interesting to hear things about people. Teehee.

All you spectators need to understand that graf is not something like sports, you cant just watch the news or pick up a newspaper to catch up on this weeks gossip. What im getting at is that if you dont know "whats up with the heart and kuk funk" then you dont need to know. Stay the fuck out of the graf gossip, and actually do some graf

Some of us are SF writers who like to keep up on the going-ons of our scene. It isn't being gossipy, it's simply being a part of the scene. Sorry, we don't all get to attend the weekly cool writers meeting so that we can be briefed on current events.

And I didn't display some overwhelming need to know what the scoop was. I simply stated my observation of the situation and my third-party opinion. I feel my post was far from gossipy. Thanks.

i was lampin' on the 14 going to work a few mornings ago, and saw some seriously amusing shit.for the longest heart had a runner on an old theatre overhang on mission, and finally a bandwagon heart hater went over him, whos name will not be coming out of my mouth, well that was like hmm. but on this morning in question i noticed heart went back up there and did floaters right over the fills the other dude did, without going over it, just as spite it seemed. i just got a serious kick out of this just as an observer to all the beef. i don't know the first thing about the reason for the beef or do i want too, but heart must of really pissed some people of to have kids that don't even push kuk go over him. if any of you saw this you could maybe understand what i mean, it's really funny to me for some reason.

Guest Driftin Mind
Originally posted by rain dog

Some of us are SF writers who like to keep up on the going-ons of our scene. It isn't being gossipy, it's simply being a part of the scene. Sorry, we don't all get to attend the weekly cool writers meeting so that we can be briefed on current events.

And I didn't display some overwhelming need to know what the scoop was. I simply stated my observation of the situation and my third-party opinion. I feel my post was far from gossipy. Thanks.

You sound like a bitch, and stupid at the same time...you talk about wanting to be apart of the frisco scene, but dont attend "cool writers meeting". So basically you want people to tell you whats going on, so you can run around and tell all your "homies" whats the deal right?? Then you too will be apart of the frisco graf scene and be hard core. Hhahahahahah, you make me wet my pants from laughing so extremely. Go to precita eyes and ask all the questions about graf you want, because precita eyes is the definition of frisco graf (hahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhhhhahahaaaaahahahahahhhhhahahaaaa)

You sound like a bitch, and stupid at the same time...you talk about wanting to be apart of the frisco scene, but dont attend "cool writers meeting". So basically you want people to tell you whats going on, so you can run around and tell all your "homies" whats the deal right?? Then you too will be apart of the frisco graf scene and be hard core. Hhahahahahah, you make me wet my pants from laughing so extremely. Go to precita eyes and ask all the questions about graf you want, because precita eyes is the definition of frisco graf (hahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhhhhahahaaaaahahahahahhhhhahahaaaa)

WORD...Graff aint about talkin, its about fuckin gettin ur ups, not for dickriding fagots that like to come on the internet and see how the local scene is going and shit. If you want to know, fuckin crush shit so you are the scene not the dickriding faggot that walks around with a think shirt and a tribal hat. DO that shit for urself.

I'm sorry, you seem to misunderstand what I was saying. I don't feel some overhwleming need to be "down with the scene", nor am I dick riding or playing internet king, nor do I have "homies". I was simply curious about something taking place in my city. If I see two bums fighting down on 6th, I may wonder, "What are those bums fighting about?". That doesn't mean that I wanna be down with the bum scene. You don't know me, you don't know what I've done, you don't know what I'm about. You are simply taking a very straightforward question and twisting it around so that you look like the cool guy. OK. Go ahead. Be the cool guy, if that's what you need. I'll be over here, dick riding and whatnot. I still love you.

p.s. I don't wear a Think shirt. I don't wear a Tribal hat. I usually just rock a sweet t-shirt that says "I'M A DICKRIDING FAGGOT" on the front so that people know I'm down with the Internet graff scene.

Originally posted by rain dog

I'm sorry, you seem to misunderstand what I was saying. I don't feel some overhwleming need to be "down with the scene", nor am I dick riding or playing internet king, nor do I have "homies". I was simply curious about something taking place in my city. If I see two bums fighting down on 6th, I may wonder, "What are those bums fighting about?". That doesn't mean that I wanna be down with the bum scene. You don't know me, you don't know what I've done, you don't know what I'm about. You are simply taking a very straightforward question and twisting it around so that you look like the cool guy. OK. Go ahead. Be the cool guy, if that's what you need. I'll be over here, dick riding and whatnot. I still love you.

p.s. I don't wear a Think shirt. I don't wear a Tribal hat. I usually just rock a sweet t-shirt that says "I'M A DICKRIDING FAGGOT" on the front so that people know I'm down with the Internet graff scene.

Damn you really sound lame now. Aint "down" with the "graff Scene" and aint even got any homies. lol

Originally posted by Flowershirt

Where the fuck IS Big Daddy ABHOR???? i cant find that geek to save my life!! can anyone help me, I cant even find his goddamn sister...

PM me

i havent seen him since my birthday party. so i wouldnt know. but i see him sporadically from time to time.

Originally posted by Flowershirt

tell that emo bastard to get contact me ... im me if you see him... if you remember.....:(

okay i will tell him to contact you if i ever see him....but i dunno who you are. so i cant just say hello to him and tell him "oh yea, by the way...this guy on 12oz named flowershirts tells me to tell you to contact him." he'd prolly look at me funny and just smile. so yea....you might want to email me and tell me who you are. if not, thats all good. i understand.:idea:

talent oregon? is there a real poppin graff scene there homie?

I made that statement in case you were trying to figure out who i was and i might have known you....... i guess not, Hey at least you had something to make fun of. and no, there is no "talent" in Talent. It all left with me.:rolleyes:

Archived