Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jah: what's yer fuckin problem?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by hussy, Dec 19, 2002.

1. hussy

hussy New Jack

Who the fuck are you to be ordaining who can chat and who converses over the Net?

2. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

3. hussy

hussy New Jack

You people are so complex

2CD

4. hussy

hussy New Jack

lookout...lookout...you have attracted the eyes of greatness

5. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

Dear hussy:

You're probably an ugly slut that looks all worn out and beat, you suck, AND you suck...

did I mention that you suck? actually what I mean to say is that, you suck and you suck and you should leave because you suck.

p.s. ___ ______!!!!

:confused: :confused: :king: :king: :king:

6. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

this should be interesting.......
    ( BigJoe pulls up a deck chair , cracks a tinnie and smiles expectantly)

7. hussy

hussy New Jack

I think you may have used up your two years of high school training for that little number

I've no need to make a foo of myself like you fucking morons do

feel free to get pissed off about it

8. jah

jah Elite Member

jesus. drop it already. you were being a snappy little bitch and i was bringing it to your attention because its not a good way to begin your stay on 12oz. and being more of a bitch isnt going to help you out much. you come on calling everyone pathetic because they dont spend as much time on the internet as you on the internet and then you try and sum up my personality in 2 small words. shut up already. its not that big of a deal that you had to start a thread over either.

moderators..... do your thing.

9. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

hahaha, Jah I doubt this fucker is really who he/she claims to be. They're probably some bored ass lookin for muddy waters.

Regardless Hussy's a HOE ass name, and Hussy the 12oz user SUCKS. Hahaha, leave for real you suck.

:dazed: "I'm hussy, I suck..." :dazed:

10. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

this is great right...

this is funny as hell because its just like some cheesy ass chat room but you have to jump from one thread to the next....like some kiddies game of catch me if you can..
    hhahahahahhaha go at ppl ..illl watch and laugh ...
    :D

11. AC/DC

AC/DC Member

Hahahaha I'm with you there BigJoe, this is classic! I'm rooting for Hussy, because she's from Melburnnnnnnnnnn! All I need is beer!

12. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

Next time, Hussy, you try to start to be half assed "cool" don't do it when you're on the rag. I mean, you suck, does your pussy hurt? Go sit on the toilet and bleed that shit out.

:D "I'm Hussy, I'm PMS'ing and I have no teeth because of crack/cocaine." :D

13. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

ahhh you said that to me one time and i didnt appreciate it....is that one of your lines or somthing?

14. hussy

hussy New Jack

diehomokthx

would you object to me roasting your cock and spiking it on a bamboo fork, then eating it?

Can I do that?

I mean i KNOW ALL YOU LITTLE CUNTS WANT TO BE FAMOUS

and you know

THE ONLY WAY IS IF I EAT YOUR COCK - OR SOME BODY PART.

TELL ME THAT'S NOT COOL?

15. jah

jah Elite Member

this thread is getting more retarded by the post.....