1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

its 940....today isnt real

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Sep 11, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

its 940....today isnt real

Discussion started by boogie hands - Sep 11, 2001

ive walked around in a daze all day.....it hasnt even really gotten to sadness or anger yet, just disbelif.....one minute im laughing along with my favorite radio program and the next minute the most unthinkable chain of events starts.....it honestly seems like a movie.....even the shots of the plane hitting the second tower, it just doesnt seem real, its all too much.....for lack of a better word, sensational or spectacular.....this shouldnt happen.....4 planes should not be simultaniously hijacked, the world trade center should not crumble to nothing, much less be hit by two planes.....i now see ive become too comfortable with the constant re assurance that the united states is invicible.....its not supposed to happen but it did.....the only thing that brought me comfort was seeing the girl i love on my couch when i got home.....my heart goes out to all whose lives were lost or effected by this.....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  2. bobobi11

bobobi11 12oz Elite Member

bobobi11 - Replied Sep 11, 2001

I know how you feel. I have been following the news all day and I feel pretty numb. That is a terrible feeling. Even though I didn't know anyone personally affected, I feel like I should feel some sense of emotion. Maybe it's the amount of violence and bullshit we are exposed to that deadens the horror over this type of thing. My 6 year old son saw the news this morning before he went to school and thought it was a TV show. All too fucked up.

bobobi11 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Sep 11, 2001

as i was watching the coverage today one of the local new people made a statement.....while not very well put it stuck with me and watching mayor gulliani on tv i understand it now.....
    "today there are no fat people or skinny people, no white people or black people, no ugly people or pretty people....just americans"
    its not very eloquite but its true in a sense.....this has put everyone on the same level, at this time all the small things have no bearing, the little things that divide us dont apply......were not so much all americans as all human, its sad that it takes an event like this to make us realize it but i find it inspiring that this has brought so many together to help their neighbors make it through this time.....

today, immediatly following the attack there was a 4 hour wait at the local blood bank with no openings until tommorow evening.....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages: