its 940....today isnt real

boogie hands

ive walked around in a daze all day.....it hasnt even really gotten to sadness or anger yet, just disbelif.....one minute im laughing along with my favorite radio program and the next minute the most unthinkable chain of events starts.....it honestly seems like a movie.....even the shots of the plane hitting the second tower, it just doesnt seem real, its all too much.....for lack of a better word, sensational or spectacular.....this shouldnt happen.....4 planes should not be simultaniously hijacked, the world trade center should not crumble to nothing, much less be hit by two planes.....i now see ive become too comfortable with the constant re assurance that the united states is invicible.....its not supposed to happen but it did.....the only thing that brought me comfort was seeing the girl i love on my couch when i got home.....my heart goes out to all whose lives were lost or effected by this.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know how you feel. I have been following the news all day and I feel pretty numb. That is a terrible feeling. Even though I didn't know anyone personally affected, I feel like I should feel some sense of emotion. Maybe it's the amount of violence and bullshit we are exposed to that deadens the horror over this type of thing. My 6 year old son saw the news this morning before he went to school and thought it was a TV show. All too fucked up.

as i was watching the coverage today one of the local new people made a statement.....while not very well put it stuck with me and watching mayor gulliani on tv i understand it now.....

"today there are no fat people or skinny people, no white people or black people, no ugly people or pretty people....just americans"

its not very eloquite but its true in a sense.....this has put everyone on the same level, at this time all the small things have no bearing, the little things that divide us dont apply......were not so much all americans as all human, its sad that it takes an event like this to make us realize it but i find it inspiring that this has brought so many together to help their neighbors make it through this time.....

today, immediatly following the attack there was a 4 hour wait at the local blood bank with no openings until tommorow evening.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived