1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

if your in eastern NC and wanna feel the rock and some roll...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ?!?!, Feb 22, 2002.

1. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

if your in eastern NC and wanna feel the rock and some roll...

Discussion started by ?!?! - Feb 22, 2002

april 12-13th of 2002
    venue: backdoor skatepark
    bands:
    12th
    Electrosleep International
    Blame Game!
    Backstabbers, Inc.!
    Advocate!
    The Farewell Order
    Charm City Suicides
    Light the Fuse and Run!
    Choke the Rivers with Our Dead!
    Read Palms
    Lick Golden Sky
    Kill Me Tomorrow
    Fame
    13th
    The Assistant!
    Helen of Troy!
    City of Caterpillar!
    The Convocation Of…
    Early Humans
    Hot Cross!
    Neil Perry!
    Semi-Automatic (tentative)
    Myles of Destruction
    The Plath
    The Holy Fallout (tentative

thats the list i have of now, but more bands could be added. there might be some hiphop as well.
    word is bond.
    ! = bands i wanna see. i dont really know what the rest is. neil perry..oh my.

2. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

blood as ink - Replied Feb 22, 2002

city of a catapillar is amazing live.

3. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

?!?! - Replied Feb 23, 2002

iv never seen themlive. im excited to though

4. chaos is me

chaos is me New Jack

chaos is me - Replied Feb 23, 2002

that's a good show. light the fuse is my joint.
    i may have to be there..

chaos is me - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

where are you from Iron Giant.
    i wont be there to see light the fuse and run. im only gonna be there saturday.
    that friday is XMEN at cats cradle.
    you should go to it...you might get to see me and my friend do like a 20 min set djing with juggles and shit. maybe hopefully.
    im still waiting on the confirmation email then theres some stuff to work out but im going for it.

6. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

i ment djing at the fest...not the Xmen show. not that you care either way, just clarification

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Feb 23, 2002

i will so be there

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

blunted wonder boy where are you from.

9. im not witty

im not witty Guest

im not witty - Replied Feb 23, 2002

the assistant is amazing! but i d have to drive a little longer than id like to get there. backdoor skatepark really isnt that big, thats alot of bands.

10. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

yea backdoor is a fun place to have shows.
    this fest is probably for something different im sure but about a year and a half ago the same kids i believe put on a free mumia fest which was about the same ammount of bands in 2 days. it was fun fun time.
    hardcore and hiphop at one show is dope, even though 99% of the crowd was rock kids not really hiphop kids if you can label them like that but i think you know what i mean.
    it should be fun.

11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Feb 23, 2002

the assistant??? i didnt think they were still together....that would be great to see them, odds are good i probably wont have the energy to drive down there though. i may actually show up for that X-men show.....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  12. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

xmen should be dope..too bad no joey sinister that kinda sucks. i wanted to see his stuff but oh well.
    i wanna get a picture with them and just tell everyone im joey but they wont see me with them anymore becuase i left the group to pursue a solo career

13. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

maybe the lo-lives will be there or at least presycion or however its spelled. hes down with rob swift so maybe...his juvinile juggle is dope