If you dont know photography, shoot clouds...Goodnight

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

this ones fucking dope. i'd love to see it in black and white with the actual sky itself dodged out and the cloud burned a little. also more contrasty to seperate the ground/sky more and bring out the antennae which i like ALOT. but thats just how i do my shit...alot of contrast.

still. i like most of them.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Thanx, it sure does...

Tyler, yeah man...B&W = more contrast thinking...B&W = for people that know photography...i'm to accidental to use it:dazed:

The main reason for not using B&W is that it makes stuff look more dramatic...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00267921f00000028.jpg'>

im so bored that i fucked with it for 2 minutes in photoshop. i dont like what i did with it to be honest. i shouldnt have burned the clouds in so much. but whatever. just fucking around.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00267921f00000029.jpg'>

i could write a book on this kid. and i dont even know him all that well. but........wow. itd need to be a movie though i think just because you really need to hear him speak and continuously do slayer drum solos while picking through garbage cans.

Guest imported_Tesseract

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00267921f00000028.jpg'>

That frame is dope, i like how we all use photoshop to make things more 'real'..its funny. Anyway, its also funny how a flick can look like totally different from color to b&w, and force you to focus on different things...for example what i like more about that flick, in colour, is the contast between the sky and the apartement lights

you bastard. hahaha...... oh well. im gettin a few holga toy cameras for christmas. i've been lookin at some of the sites for modifying them and im gonna make a few different ones i think. they look like ALOT of fun.

for anyone who might have one: should i bother getting the one with the flash or go with the one with the hotshoe? i cant imagine the flash on it being too great or anything, but then again, i doubt itd go well with my flashes as is, or that id be using it for night-time stuff alot.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I remember a thread about those Holgas...sounds dope, i searched all over the place for them, no luck i guess they havent reached europe...how much do they cost? where do you get them in the states?

Originally posted by Tesseract

I remember a thread about those Holgas...sounds dope, i searched all over the place for them, no luck i guess they havent reached europe...how much do they cost? where do you get them in the states?

go to the b+h site. thats the only place i'll shop for photo shit. it carries the holgas (w/o flash....) for 19 bucks. im not sure how much that is in british pounds or whatever, but it cant be all that expensive.

for the 19 bucks its good to just buy 2 or 3 and fuck around with them.

Archived