i need some help getting pics online

AbLeONE!

o.k., i dont have time to look back over 10 pages of posts to see if someone has already posted this question before! so here it goes....i have a digital camera and i need to know how i go about getting my pics on this site, ive never done this before so im completly clueless about all this!!! But i figured out how to get pics. on my computer from my digital camera so i guess thats the first step. I know someone can help a brother out...id really appreciate it! thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I feel nice:

• To get the pictures on your computer from your camera, follow the instructions provided with the camera. If you don't have 'em, check the manufacturer's website. Or just try to plug it in to the computer using the [hopefully] provided USB connector.
  • Resize the pictures using some image editing program. MS Paint is on almost all Windows computers.
  • Load the pictures into your account.
  • Then take the provided address underneath each picture with the ......[ /img] and plug it into 12oz.

Voila.

If you're confused, bump this thread back up with a question and I'm sure someone will help.

Archived