Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I have been out of the bombing loop for awhile...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Real SFC, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Real SFC

Real SFC Member

and im not so sure if its a good idea for me to start again (though im itching 2), though i put up stickers here and there and catch a few marker tags. I just wanted to ask peeps from nyc what do they do now a days when they bust you? I was caught a few times back in the 90s and had some community service shit, but I was younger back then and more careless. also whats the news with the vandal squad?

2. Defone

Defone New Jack

please tell me that "SFC" does not stand for still free crew.

3. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

somebody played that new marc ecko game!

4. Real SFC

Real SFC Member

lmao pleez...

no way, been had this name for years the nigga Ket jacked the name for the game (we knew his lil bro aroe and hit his blackbook and his bros and I met ket back in 92) as I read he was the lead consultant for the game lol.
    I use to hit the G line (downtown and some queens) some A-C, some N-R-Q/D, also J-M by williamsburgh the BQE and parts of bed stuy and downtown streets in bk. also recently you will see my lil stickers around town and shit :crazy:
    SFC can stand for almost anything
    main shit it stands for:
    skills 4 chaos
    stands for chaos
    satans favorite children
    super fried chicken etc.
    _anyway stay on topic if possible, thx.

5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

some forgettable crew

6. Real SFC

Real SFC Member

danm that was a good one :haha: but still just plain hate.

7. CACashRefund

lmao pleez...

no way, been had this name for years the nigga Ket jacked the name for the game (we knew his lil bro aroe and hit his blackbook and his bros and I met ket back in 92) as I read he was the lead consultant for the game lol.
    I use to hit the G line (downtown and some queens) some A-C, some N-R-Q/D, also J-M by williamsburgh the BQE and parts of bed stuy and downtown streets in bk. also recently you will see my lil stickers around town and shit :crazy:
    SFC can stand for almost anything
    main shit it stands for:
    skills 4 chaos
    stands for chaos
    satans favorite children
    super fried chicken etc.
    _anyway stay on topic if possible, thx.
    [post=4341035]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

wasnt referring to you

i was referring to the guy who said "still free crew"

but back on track,

go for it, but if you have to question people online about a matter like this maybe you shouldnt

8. Defone

Defone New Jack

looks like you played it to if you know what it means.

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

hey, not for nothin, just sayin...

SFC

Stupid Fucking Cunt

'round here at least...

10. CACashRefund

i have the game

i got bored of it after like the 5th level i think, good thing i didnt pay for it cause that game isnt worth the money

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.