I have been out of the bombing loop for awhile...

Real SFC

and im not so sure if its a good idea for me to start again (though im itching 2), though i put up stickers here and there and catch a few marker tags. I just wanted to ask peeps from nyc what do they do now a days when they bust you? I was caught a few times back in the 90s and had some community service shit, but I was younger back then and more careless. also whats the news with the vandal squad?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 24 2006, 12:57 PM

somebody played that new marc ecko game!

lmao pleez...

no way, been had this name for years the nigga Ket jacked the name for the game (we knew his lil bro aroe and hit his blackbook and his bros and I met ket back in 92) as I read he was the lead consultant for the game lol.

I use to hit the G line (downtown and some queens) some A-C, some N-R-Q/D, also J-M by williamsburgh the BQE and parts of bed stuy and downtown streets in bk. also recently you will see my lil stickers around town and shit :crazy:

SFC can stand for almost anything

main shit it stands for:

skills 4 chaos

stands for chaos

satans favorite children

super fried chicken etc.

_anyway stay on topic if possible, thx.

Originally posted by Real SFC+Feb 24 2006, 12:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Real SFC - Feb 24 2006, 12:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 24 2006, 12:57 PM

somebody played that new marc ecko game!

lmao pleez...

no way, been had this name for years the nigga Ket jacked the name for the game (we knew his lil bro aroe and hit his blackbook and his bros and I met ket back in 92) as I read he was the lead consultant for the game lol.

I use to hit the G line (downtown and some queens) some A-C, some N-R-Q/D, also J-M by williamsburgh the BQE and parts of bed stuy and downtown streets in bk. also recently you will see my lil stickers around town and shit :crazy:

SFC can stand for almost anything

main shit it stands for:

skills 4 chaos

stands for chaos

satans favorite children

super fried chicken etc.

_anyway stay on topic if possible, thx.

[/b]

wasnt referring to you

i was referring to the guy who said "still free crew"

but back on track,

go for it, but if you have to question people online about a matter like this maybe you shouldnt