how many fingers u want in you??

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cheesecurd

vent twenty motherfucking six. far from sXe by now...

fXe was so dope...desa (fcr) heat (tci/dcm) eros? hybrid? vent twentyblix? THOSE WERE THE DAYS

or.. they are pussies, and complete fucking scumbags, and I would proudly cap that train if it rolled through here.

fuck that dude.

speaking your mind and rockin what you feel is dope.. but not when dealing with racism.

fucking swine.

Originally posted by DankLordz

speaking your mind and rockin what you feel is dope.. but not when dealing with racism.

well put...again not supporting the content but the above phrase is YOUR opinion and contradicts itself quite quickly...cant put BUT in first amendment rights...believe me i think the Klan are the most ass backwards bunch of inbreed monkeys however everyone is afforded the liberty of speaking(not acting) their mind...not everyone agrees with the same shit, especially ME but i feel thats what makes shit fun...diverse opinions, challenges etc....this is not going to be some internet race battle for me, so dont try and come back with some witty or sited babble...

i just wanted to speak my mind on this for some reason and let you know i found humor in your statement...."its ok for you to do shit UNTIL you tread on me and MY beliefs"...that shit dont fly...you do graffiti(mabye), you piss people off constantly, deal with it chap....

Guest Ted Wakowski

Those SPC and Nazi letters are pre-school. First they clown themselves by writing wack shit, then they do it poorly. Insult to inury.

Tisk

I also agree with IHATEU 100%. If you hate on people for writing that they hate someone then isn't that biggotry?

BTW, I hate U, Nazi's and the Swastika are not the K.K.Klan.

And just out of curiousity, because i have heard MANY people say it this way, why do people call the symbol a Swashtika? I am not understanding why some people of the early 80's generation have inserted an H.:confused:

Guest gary glitter

na

the funny thing about that racist symbol is that it packs more power than any writer ever could..and because they told you in school that the swastika is naughty you listend! and got very offended like a good little drone should...why do you write graffiti? you obviously dont understand what it means to be writer if you have any problem with any symbol or word.not to mention that symbol is older than most civilizations and had many meanings in its long life,,,so lay off

Archived