Help me!! please

blondebabe69

Hi guys,

im doing a dissertation on graffiti and place, for my geography degree, and im really struggling to find graffiti artists to put an arguement forward for graffiti, as apposed to people outside your culturegroup who believe it is a scar on society. basically i need some ammo to fire on your behalf!! i need to no why you do it? does where you do it matter? and finally should it be legalised?

Thanks for your help

blondebabe69

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by podrido@Aug 31 2005, 05:43 PM

i hate society that is why i do graffiti.

dont hit civilian property

thats about it

i totally hate society too. i am so sick of the man trying to hold me down and all the jerks out there. capitalist jerks i might add. im really into anarchy. ANARCHY RULES! when it comes time for the people to rise above the president and what not the civilians are gonna pay!!!!!!I am so sick of society always trying to change me and make me wear a suit when i really just want to wear what i want. no matter how hard the man tries i will never become one of those suits walking aroudn with there agendas. got i hate society bro!!!!!!!

no one here is gonna write your paper for you. If you cant defend it,maybe you choose the wrong topic for your thesis. writers dont really need anymore help, the 1003 scholars that have tried before you have done shit.

if you have a specific question thats fine but asking for general support shows, you havent even begun to think this through. Have you done any reading on the subject? I fucking hate fools blonde or not who think "oh graffitis cool, it seems easy to write about", stop now. Write about something you can actually learn somethng useful from. You obviously have no idea about graffiti in any shape or form. try writing about the effects of giving Michigan to canada. Not to mention you misspelled "Legalised". Christ on a stick! Maybe you can write about what the fuck is wrong with our educational system from the stand point of one who has been brutalized by it. Ihope youve got a killer bod' or a good sports carreer ahead of you, cause i dont see geography in your future.

***** sorry ive had a really bad day.