GTF

lare

sup ladz.

just wondering what the gtf is like over in america??? here in australia if they catch you in the yards or bombing a trains, they bash you..my mate had to get 9 stitches and they told him to finish his piece after they smashed him up....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

graffiti task force?

dunno about america.

brittish transport police are more likely to screw you for as much damage as possible and push for maximum fine/ sentence than give you beats. course theres exceptions, i heard of sumone getting their shoes sprayed.

Originally posted by lare

sup ladz.

just wondering what the gtf is like over in america??? here in australia if they catch you in the yards or bombing a trains, they bash you..my mate had to get 9 stitches and they told him to finish his piece after they smashed him up....

hah.. Man that sounds like some shit that would happen in Australia. Beat you down and then tell you to finish. crazy.

I know someone who got roughed up by cops. One dude got away and he wouldn't tell them who he was painting with so they decided to do the old..Who is he? I dont know.. *Punch punch*.. WHO IS HE? Punch punch..that type of shit.

Cops fucking suck.

Archived