Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Getting around credit checks?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by E-DubleSkilZ, Sep 23, 2002.

1. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

So i find this dope apartment and grab the dude im spose to room with. Turn in the applications and the credit forms. Then he doesent pass his credit report. FUCK - there were alot of people trying to get this apartment and we were actually first to turn in all the info so if he passed id be packing up my shit right now!!!

Anyone know any ways to get around this? Or have any secrets on getting an apartment without a credit check?

2. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Why room with someone that has shitty credit?

"What do you mean I didn't pay the electric.....I did like 3 months ago"

3. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

this dude makes like 60k a year and would be paying more a month than me - but he has shitty credit?

also i dont have anyone else to live w/ right now?

4. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

have him use someone elses info....as long as they don't get too specific and you stay up on rent no one will be the wiser. Its also fraud

5. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

thats tough to get around. you could always try to talk to the landlord and explain why his credit is bad (only if no more than a few things are fucked on his report), get a letter from a previous landlord stating that rent was always paid on time, pay a few months up front. good luck.

6. metallix

metallix Elite Member

yeah talk to the land lord. negotiate a cash deal