Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Full Fridge...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Dec 25, 2001.

1. Is there anything better than coming home late at night, after having a couple of drinks (as much as you need so you're not completely drunk) and find your fridge full of food???
    I love it when a fridge is so full that it gets real dark in there.
    I love eating late at night.
    I love 15 year old scotch.
    I love my house,
    I love christmas numbness

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all

2. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

oh man, my mom made me this salad today.....
    crab meat mixed with some mayonnaise, lettuce
    or whatever, and big chunks of sliced up tomato...
    so good.....i know what you're saying man....
    food is just fuckin' amazing...i haven't had too much
    cash lately, so the eatin' has been quite lame.......since i've
    been home its just heaven..last night my
    parents made up this pasta dish and the best
    caesar i think i've ever had. then drinks. nothin'
    better than incredible food, flowing drinks, good
    company and a cozy house:dazed: :dazed:

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I cut my finger when i was sawing a brazil nut in half.

4. Food is fucking incredible... it's a shame I just don't have enough appetite to indulge in it more, resulting in me weighing 135 lbs.

But hey, I can hop on one hand. Beer,

El Mamerro

5. canfucker

canfucker Junior Member

i like 15 year scotch too. Hell, i like any scotch. i like that fire in my belly when ive been drinking straight scotch all night. mmmmm.... and believe it or not ive got 4 years to go till i can go to a bar and drink. till then theres the bar known as my brothers house. ahh what memories.

6. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

I hate food. I hate good food even more. I have to taste everything then avoid it all like the plague for the rest of the day. They say an average person gains 5 pounds of weight every holiday season. In 4 years,t hat's 20 pounds. That's like 4 sizes bigger by tthe time I'm 23. I'll stick with some warm merlot, ciggerettes, and good company by the fireplace to keep shit cozy.

PRUDE

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i was full after dinner , i took a poo , and it felt better

8. PISS ONE

PISS ONE Member

i took a hhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuugggggggggeeeeeeeeee merry christmas poo.

9. GorbortOrman

GorbortOrman Guest

Fuck christmas, ALL i have in my fridge is a brita water filtration pitcher with no water in it, some old hot dogs, and some bread... atleast im not on the streets this year... fuck