Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

!!Fucking great.... literally

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

a man by the name of Brendan Klinger has invented a solar powered sex machine. On HBO right now is a show called "downloading sex on nerve.com." So this fool is on the streets of Manhattan with a clear plexiglass contained rubber penis and vagina with motor and solar cell.... It's fuckin raunchy.... but I like it's genious. Just thought you should know.

Patented Solar Powered Sex Machine Technology.

2. socrates

socrates Guest

3. illwill

illwill Guest

hey your not old enough to be watching that...haha just playin. i think that would increase the value of a back yard with a fence.

4. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

maaan thats some weird shit....

To hell wit' 1980 remixes, fuck disco
    turned on the 3000, stuck my dick where the disc go
    Yokonaz, ripped the sexy MPC 60, buyin' a ticket to hell
    verbally dickin' the 12 down, sound shitty
    I knew she used to be pretty
    too many impotent emcees in this God forsaken city

ain't fuckin her right, ain't fuckin' her right
    ain't fuckin' her like.......ME.

consider this: the loops are similar to clitorises exposed
    on your miss is a hole, a vicious cycle of SIN!
    that doesn't end til' I stop fuckin'
    a million emcees and they ain't sayin' nuttin'