From the streets of Toledo

Swtchn'style

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats wrong with posting other peoples stuff, i personally enjoy seeing my stuff, even more when i didnt develop the film yet. if its stuff in my own hood it kinda trips me out though but if its just freeway shit or roofies i think its ups, haha just my though, not to start nuttin.

:P

Originally posted by TaunTaun

whats wrong with posting other peoples stuff, i personally enjoy seeing my stuff, even more when i didnt develop the film yet. if its stuff in my own hood it kinda trips me out though but if its just freeway shit or roofies i think its ups, haha just my though, not to start nuttin.

:P

ha, thats what im doin, im just reppin' the shit around toledo...

I moved from nyc to here cause of job offers and college. sorry crow RA, i personally dont self promote, i repesent. if u still have a problem with it give me a holla...

heist is very upset at you trying to write Ra man....i suggest you drop all affiliation with the crew...and create your own...and dont post a thread on a city with no scene...only a few guys are puttin in work...it doesnt make much of a thread...and its fucking embarassing to say the least

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived